“Avoid!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Romford
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Came here to grab a quick bite to eat whilst shopping. Nothing quick about it sadly. Ordered panini and drinks, waited 20 minutes for food to arrive (and it wasn’t busy in there). Brought the food out but still no drinks. I thought most places at least bring out your drinks whilst waiting for your food order?

Panini were okay but tiny. When drinks finally arrived, latte was more hot milk than anything. Asked for an extra shot of coffee but was told they’d make me a new one instead. The new one was equally as bad and I had to leave it.

Waste of money and time.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

I have been going to this little restaurant for some time and the food is good and portion size is fair. In the last month it has been taken over and although there is a bit of a reshuffle and some confusion while everybody settles into their new role, I was a bit saddened to be served and after eating I took a phone call from my mum about her hospital appointment so was sitting there a bit longer than usual sadly even though they knew I had eaten they came up to me and asked if I was ordering again rather saying that was my clue to leave, I looked round to make sure there was still seating available and their was but as I knew what was being said to me I got up and walked out rather embarrassed. Sad as I have always liked it there and didn’t know there was a time frame attached to the table!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Dined at this cafe with my boyfriend for brunch twice now and loved it both times, we was able to make up our own orders from the menu, food was delicious and very good value for money. A lot of options to choose from. Also the young male waiter really made us want to come back due to his excellent customer service. A hidden gem, I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

Attended here with a few of my mates after a shopping spree, I believe it is under new management, the owners seems very friendly and food was tasteful. I believe they will be redecorating the entire shop soon, so looking forward to that. Would recommend.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

It was a rather wet day on the 17/10/18 so me & my Mother took refuge in Italianissimo for a spot of lunch.
She had a Skinny Cappucino & I a White Hot Chocolate .

We both ordered jacket potatoes but mine was Meatballs & Cheese filling whilst hers was Cheese & Coleslaw. Both were delicious! Lovely service from the staff as well.

Date of visit: October 2018