“Best in Romford”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Ranked #1 of 234 Restaurants in Romford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
wellingborough
“Best in Romford”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

undecided where to eat in Romford,and went in Ciao Bella,still decorated for Valentine`s Night.excellent service,excellent meal,friendly service,could not of been looked after any better.

Asked for sauce recipe from owner,and emailed to me.I live in wellingborough ,northants,and will return here next time i am in Romford

• Visited February 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Romford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rare in Romford!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

I am a regular patron of Ciao Bella in Romford, having lunch there 2-3 days each week. It can be tricky to find a non-chain restaurant in Romford but this one is exceptional. A family-run Italian with a focus on good food and service, and with a changing menu in respect to its soups (always a favourite of mine) and consistently good food on the menu every day. No hesitation in recommending for lunches with business colleagues and friends.

Heather Matheson, HR Insight, Romford.

London, United Kingdom
“Simple and Memorable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We went there for Valentines day and left feeling amazing. I ordered the lemon veal and my girlfriend ordered chicken with a mushroom sauce. Our taste buds and minds were blown! Service was fantastic and professional. Selection of wine was large enough to be accommodating and small enough not to overwhelm.

10/10

• Visited February 2013
Maldon, United Kingdom
“Best pasta outside Italy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Fresh, tasty food, very reasonably priced. Very friendly, competent chef who knows exactly what he is doing. I've been going for years and it's always been dependable.

Romford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic family restaurant, definitely worth a visit!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We came here at the begining of March to celebrate my daughters birthday. She had the pick of any restaurant she wanted and chose Caio Bella as she loves Itallian food! We have been a few times before for other occassions and have always enjoyed ourselves. The staff are always friendly and the service great. We went as a family of four and my daughters two best friends. My daughter always enjoys watching the pizzas being made and put into the big oven. She had to of course show her friends this as they had never been before :0) Well to their suprise and mine the lovely pizza chef/manager let them join in with making a pizza. They flipped the dough base, put on the sauce and were allowed to choose a topping each for their quarter of the pizza. They had a fab time doing this. The chef was very friendly and spoke to them the whole time. I thought it was really sweet. When the pizza was cooked it was brought over to our table. The food is always good here, good value for money and portions a great size. Infact I sometimes struggle to finish my dinner. We were so full that we decided not to have pudding but the chef/owner made sure the girls got their ice creams and to my daughters suprise the staff came and sang happy birthday to her with a candle in her pudding. A lovely touch to end our evening at Ciao Bella.

2 Thank Manolita P