“Amazing service, brilliant food!”

Aroma Indian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Aroma Indian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 253 Restaurants in Romford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Aroma restaurant in the heart of Romford wants to give you the best Indian experience possible. The contemporary dining room has a relaxed ambience with smart creamy walls, classic pillars, regal upholstered chairs and white table linens. The menu includes all your favourites Indian dishes plus a few very special inventions: Roshney, chicken or lamb tikka with garlic, green chilli, tomatoes and green pepper, and Rajeswari, chicken tikka with fresh herbs, tomatoes, chutneys, coriander, green chillies and garlic. Prices are very reasonable and the set meals and Create Your Own option are both a downright steal. Live music, Live Magic, well-chosen drinks and commendable service make Aroma a great night out.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

My friends and I have been going to the aroma for over a year now, we are more than happy with their fast and friendly service! The staff know and remember us on first name terms!!!
Brilliant service and a lovely CLEAN Indian restaurant would highly and have highly recommended it to anyone within the local area!!
Tasha :)

1  Thank Tashax89

Reviewed August 31, 2012

poor service and very small portions..for the price they charge..!! the taste was also quite un-indian...if someone has been to india and knows the real authentic taste of indian food.

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

I use this indian restaurant for takeaways and have eaten in there twice. I usually order the lamb dansak which comes with rice, onion bhajis and Bombay potatoes.

99% of the time its great. On the odd occasion the potatos are a bit watery and the champs a bit dry but I guess it depends what time you order. The one negative is that they appear to use ready prepared pilau rice which I find very rubbery I would prefer freshly made for the money it costs.

The restaurant is nice and the service is good and quick, it always seems clean. Both times I've been I've been given a rose which is nice. I wish Indian restaurants would change the atylenof their restaurant appearance because it always looks dates, thibonebis no exception.

This is still my favorite Indian very reliable.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

My wife and i have a few curries and are used to spicy food, but both of us will never go back to eat here the food was filth! I don't know if the chef was having a bad day?
Both my wife and i were ill through the night and ill the next day.........the food was inedible and wrongly cooked. The amount of salt and oil used with our meals was unreal and we will be warning people never to go to this place...

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Always had great food & the customer service is exceptional!