“Full of self importance.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bekash Tandoori

Bekash Tandoori
Ranked #5 of 234 Restaurants in Romford
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Full of self importance.....”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Although the food isn't too bad at this restaurant, it's more to do with how many photos of the proprietor has with famous people.

• Visited June 2013

Romford, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Bekash is by far the best Indian restaurant in Romford. The food is simple superb and the service always excellent!

• Visited May 2013
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Good night and Good service!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Good food, good service , good value and good fun. friendly staff and we were really made welcome !! Lynn

• Visited April 2013
Essex
“High hopes!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

careful research went into picking this restaurant being new to the area and there are at least half a dozen Indian restaurants within a few hundred yards of each other. With Trip Advisor awards and other commendations on the door, and a picture of the owner with the Queen on the wall, I had high expectations; the owner himself was in attendance greeting diners. However, I was slightly disappointed with the service and felt a bit rushed but that was probably because we were early. I was surprised to find it quite busy even at that time and it soon filled up so its obviously very popular. The food was very good and there was a nice, cosy ambience. There's tough competition in Romford so I would say, give this a try.

• Visited April 2013
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Wow.....”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I work all over the country and have eaten in Indian restaurants where ever I stay. I can honestly say there are not many restaraunts as good as this. I deviated from my usual Dhansak, and at Sollys'
Recommendation tried the Bekash special. Fantastic and highly recommended. Top quality chicken in a sauce to die for. After chatting to Solly during my meal I mentioned I had not seen Bombay Duck on a menu since I was a child, he has it at his restaurant and cooked me some, free of charge, and bought it out. A real trip down memory lane. A fantastic evening, with friendly and really helpful staff. I can't wait to work down this way again.