“Wow.....”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Wow.....”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

I work all over the country and have eaten in Indian restaurants where ever I stay. I can honestly say there are not many restaraunts as good as this. I deviated from my usual Dhansak, and at Sollys'
Recommendation tried the Bekash special. Fantastic and highly recommended. Top quality chicken in a sauce to die for. After chatting to Solly during my meal I mentioned I had not seen Bombay Duck on a menu since I was a child, he has it at his restaurant and cooked me some, free of charge, and bought it out. A real trip down memory lane. A fantastic evening, with friendly and really helpful staff. I can't wait to work down this way again.

Romford, United Kingdom
“If you enjoy a proper authentic curry, this is a must! Gorgeous!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I have lived in Romford for a few years now and have never really thought any of the Indian Restaurants I have visited before have been that great. Me and my boyfriend decided to go for Curry on Friday night, so I thought I'd take a look on trip advisor as there must be a nice one somewhere. Read these reviews, booked a table and hoped for the best! We was not disappointed!

The service was fantastic, very attentive but not too overbearing. The food was above and beyond what we were expecting. You could taste lots of different spices coming through in each mouthful. They even gave us a complimentary surprise dish, which was very unexpected and tasty.

Solly came over and introduced himself and asked us a little about how we'd heard about them etc. He then left us to look through some photos of when he met the Queen for his award and a few famous faces that have visited the restaurant in the past. Again, this was not overbearing, it was just a proud manager of a restaurant & so he should be.

We had a complimentary Baileys after our meal and a single Rose for me.

We will definitely be back here and recommending to friends! I am also very pleased they do a take away service, although that could be quite dangerous?!

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Great Hospitallity”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Took the wife & kids to celebrate mothers day and we loved the food and the hospitality of the staff, specially the owner.

“AWESOME!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

*****Not my first time here. Food and service amazing as ever. Great atmosphere. Really friendly staff. Always my first choice for an Indian meal out. 5 stars all day long *****

Madison, Wisconsin
“Best meal of our entire trip!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

On a recent business trip to Europe our group had the opportunity to try numerous wonderful restaurants. Many were good, but none could stand up to Bekash Tandoori in Romford. I can't begin to explain what a wonderful experience we had at this restaurant. From the warm greeting we received from the staff upon entering, to the exceptional service, to the bright and colorful atmosphere, and of course the food. Our party of six tried a dozen or more of the entrees on the menu - each suggested by our very helpful waiter. Every dish was prepared beautifully with quality ingredients - a feast for the eyes and the palette. I'm sad I live six time zones away from Bekash. If I lived near Romford, I would go here once a week! Don't miss out on this gem!!!

• Visited February 2013