“AWESOME!”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

*****Not my first time here. Food and service amazing as ever. Great atmosphere. Really friendly staff. Always my first choice for an Indian meal out. 5 stars all day long *****

Madison, Wisconsin
“Best meal of our entire trip!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

On a recent business trip to Europe our group had the opportunity to try numerous wonderful restaurants. Many were good, but none could stand up to Bekash Tandoori in Romford. I can't begin to explain what a wonderful experience we had at this restaurant. From the warm greeting we received from the staff upon entering, to the exceptional service, to the bright and colorful atmosphere, and of course the food. Our party of six tried a dozen or more of the entrees on the menu - each suggested by our very helpful waiter. Every dish was prepared beautifully with quality ingredients - a feast for the eyes and the palette. I'm sad I live six time zones away from Bekash. If I lived near Romford, I would go here once a week! Don't miss out on this gem!!!

• Visited February 2013
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“What a treat!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

With such an extensive menu, our party of 6 didn't know where to begin. So, we asked our server to provide us with a tasting experience that would give us a sense of the restaurant's best dishes. While I expected a variety of food, I was not prepared for the huge number of dishes the staff brought to us. Everything was nothing short of wonderful. Outstanding food, outstanding service, and the price was extremely reasonable for the quality and quantity. That says a lot, considering we had thrown caution to the wind and just asked for a good menu at a fair price! The ambiance was great, too. If you're in Romford and want a curry, get to Bekash fast!

• Visited February 2013
“'Yes Prime Minister'”
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

I'm David Cameron a very busy Man as you can imagine, but in my spare time I like to stay in Romford with my surveying friends and eat curry @ the best Curry house in town.

Friendly Staff
Tasty food
Great atmosphere
and pleasant back fire in the morning.

Recommended

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“De-Bloody-Beautiful”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

We were 8 surveyors working away and staying in a local hotel. We stumbled upon this restaurant and as soon as we walked through the door we were made to feel very welcome. The food was brilliant and the service was too. I'd have to give them 9.5 out of 10.