“Glad to see them back at the golf club”

Imperial Oriental Hainault Golf Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 250 Restaurants in Romford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2013

My partner and I have visited this restaurant for many years and have always enjoyed their food. However, since their return to Hainault I have found the food to be even better. Very good service and an excellent choice of menu. We visited on a Friday night and although it was very busy the service was very quick. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I had heard that this was a good chinese restaurant but did not realise how good. I can honestly say it is the best chinese eat as much as you like that I have come across. Although the ambience is not too good (it is a golf club house after all), the views of the golf course are beautiful. The food was beautifully cooked and tasted great. It was served very attractively and the quantity for sharing was calculated just right. We were given a very warm welcome and the service throughout was very good. It is certainly worth a visit and we will certainly be going back. Excellent value for money.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I use the bar on quiet nights.Also for a meal on a Tuesday evening.
However on a busy Friday or Saturday am turned away from bar.Rudely told they are fully booked and that it is a restaurant NOT a bar.
So after this rude and also frankly threatening behavior I will be taking my custom elsewhere.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

Having been going to this restaurant for 10 years (even when it moved location) I can honestly say you will never get a better value for money meal. We do not normally go to all you can eat restaurants as we do not like buffets however all of the food is cooked fresh to order and waiter served. The staff are friendly, extremely attentive and the managers always greet you with a smile.

Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

The room is boring though and the carpet filthy.

But all round, a pleasant experience and good value (an all in price and they don't rip you off with the drinks as most "all you can eat" places do)