“Excellent”

Ranked #58 of 318 Restaurants in Rochdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family run restaurant serving a selection of continental foods prepared by a time served Italian Chef.We try to cater for all dietary requirements so if you don't see exactly what you want on the menu please ask, all of our dishes are prepared fresh to order so we can easily add or remove an ingredient.We can cater for parties and can tailor make a package for you depending on your requirements. The restaurant seats 50 people but can hold more if wanting to use for a small function. We frequently run entertainment evening and other events specifically for families see our web page for more details.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Hi, my wife and I went to Annabellas for her birthday, we usually go to Nino's at Rawtenstall but thought we would try some where different.
When we first entered the restaurant we were greeted by a lady that really made us feel welcome.
The food was first class, my wife had fish off the specials board as it was the day before Good Friday and I had the steak.
We have since returned with our children (6 and 3) and a group of friends and their children, again the service and food was excellent.
I would highly recommend the restaurant, it's well worth a visit.
Cheers
Chris

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I had read the super reviews of this restaurant recently placing it as one of Rochdale's best - even better than Nutters and The Peacock Room surely not! No exactly that it was a very basic Italian meal in quite a tatty converted pub in much need of a coat of paint. There wasn't anything remotely Italian about the place except for the fact that they served pizza and pasta! No Italian atmosphere at all! The food was ok nothing to shout about and the service was ok however I could list many more Italian restaurants in the Rochdale area that are far better both in food quality, service and authenticity! I made the trip to try out this restaurant after reading the reviews sadly I will not be returning. Very disappointed!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had a table booked for 8 people for 3 birthdays, now i wished we hadn't !
We should have dined at 8pm the starters didnt arrive until 9 and the mains 10pm !
3 of the 8 meals were not what was stated on the menu as the seafood pasta was lacking in the seafood and just had a handfull of prawns thrown in as an aferthought, that were well overcooked.
I will not be returning to this restaurant in the near future and will not be recommending to any of our friends or family

1  Thank debrah m
Annabellas W, Owner at Annabella's, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

I feel that some of the comments in this review are not accurate. The table was booked at 8pm and some of the party did not arrive until just 8pm. There was an initial delay with the starters going out this was not an hour, and main course's were served before 10pm as the party left shortly after that time having eaten, an apology was made which was accepted by most and compensation applied as a token of our apology. There was 2 ladies in this party who were not satisfied with their meals but did not advise us of this when we asked while they were eating. They waited until we were clearing the plates, so there was nothing that we could do to rectify the problem at this point. On leaving the restaurant the other party members commented on their meals stating that they had enjoyed them and apologised for the comments made from another party member. This is not the experience that we want our customers to have and are extremely sorry for the delay which they experienced.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I visited this restaurant over Easter with my partner, daughter and grandchildren and what an enjoyable experience it was. To be honest, Whitworth wasn't a place where I expected to find a first class meal - its only a small moorland village. But it turned out to be an excellent evening. It had a broad enough menu to accommodate the varied tastes in our group and the food was to a high standard. The staff were welcoming, informative and eager to please and went out of their way to satisfy our needs. All of this and the prices were reasonable too! What more could you ask? This place is well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Me and my girlfriend decided to go to a restaurant that we haven't been to before and checked trip advisor before settling on which restaurant to visit. The reviews were amazing for annabella's so we decided on dining there, and we wasn't disappointed. Amazing food, amazing service and we have already booked a table for us and another couple next month, and we have found our new favourite restaurant :).