“Exquisite”
Review of Nutters Restaurant

Nutters Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 308 Restaurants in Rochdale
Cuisines: International, British
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I decided to visit this restaurant as my brother had recommended it. We had a lovely experience from start to finish. We arrived a little early so was invited to have a drink in the bar area which was lovely. The service was excellent as someone took our drinks order and they arrived within minutes. I ordered the strawberry champagne which was delicious. We were also given canapés whilst we had our drinks which were also delicious.

We opted for the six course gourmet menu as we couldn't decide what to have. Every course was cooked to perfection and the flavours were lovely. If I had to choose my favourite dish it would be the salmon. Every dish was presented beautifully and the waiters were very informative about the different dishes. The dessert was a nice surprise as it consisted of five mini desserts. Again beautifully presented and the sticky toffee pudding and peanut butter ice-cream were to die for.

During our meal the waiters were very efficient and they kept topping up our water which was also complimentary.

Our bill came to £100 including drinks which I felt was very reasonable. It was a lovely treat and I would highly recommend Nutters for a special occasion or a romantic night out.

Well done Mr. Nutter!

1  Thank Melissa H

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is our fifth visit to Nutter's, and yet again the food was excellent. The staff were all very attentive and pleasant and provided a good service. The restaurant is beautifully decorated and the building is set in beautiful grounds which are always very kept.
Overall a lovely dining experience.

1  Thank Sue E
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We went to Nutters as a birthday treat on a Friday night. We have usually been for the Sunday jazz lunches. Lovely little canapés with our drinks and an absolutely fabulous meal. Hubby had scallops as a starter in a tartlet with wild mushrooms which was amazing. Lovely mains supplemented by the tastiest little roasties I've ever had. We shared a chocolate pudding plate. A real treat for my birthday, cannot wait to again.

1  Thank Fabn50
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Always classy food & presentation whenever I visit.This time was no exception.Fabulous food accompanied by responses for touch taste & smell & sight,which allowed music, art, brief lectures to be presented between courses. An excellent lunch programme .Well done Andrew & the Mayor for this unsual repsonse, responding to the Mayor's Charity events

1  Thank anita 1 L
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Booked for a Saturday evening mid September 2012.We had been there two year's previously on a trip to the U.K to visit family.We had such a good time I was a little apprehensive of trying to re-create a truly magical memory. I neednt have worried. Great service, fantastic atmosphere.such a varied menu to choose from. Try the gourmet selection,you won't be disappointed. This place is an absolute gem and Andrew and his father ( wine guru) make you want to return time and time again. brilliant.My wife rate's this as one of her best meal's ever.