I stayed 2 years ago and had mixed feelings... I thought I would give a second chance to this hotel. Well I was not disappointed.
They have refurbished the Bar with light colours, which makes it very welcoming. We had dinner on Friday night. The young waiter in the bar was very nice and attentive. He asked what we were thinking about the food, when we asked for glasses of wine, gave us the choice between at least 10 different wines. The lamb was delicious. My partner had the risoto which was very nice as well.
Bedroom and bathroom were large enough.
Saturday, we went for a massage: full body massage, 1 hour, £45 per head worth every penny! We took also the opportunity to discover the termal suite... What a relaxing moment: sauna, aroma room, steam room, igloo, jacuzzi... If you are brave enough, they also have a great fitness room.
Breakfast room is gorgeous as it has plenty of light.
Well, if you want to relax in Rochdale, definitly the place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in it's own beautiful grounds, the Mercure Norton Grange Hotel and Spa caters for the needs of each individual. Leisure facilities and car parking are complimentary to all of our guests. Please check with the hotel for dining availability as our restaurant can be closed at weekends for private functions. Please also note that child pool times apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Norton Grange Hotel Rochdale
- Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel And Spa Rochdale, Greater Manchester