Stayed at hotel for family wedding. My husband got food poisoning night before the wedding. Informed staff we were told they would get back to us. However had to remind them before we left. Charged 7.10p for vodka & tonic. When we complained we were told that the prices had gone up two days before the wedding reception. ! Asked for two small bottle's . of water charged 5.00 . Utterley overpriced. To top it all another family member had one wardrobe door in her room and when they tried to open it the heavy glass door it fell off, if she was on her own it could have been a disaster. Informed staff who came to put another door on wardrobe however the doors refused to open so had to take them out and stand them in the corner. However the wedding went well. Sorry wouldn't recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in it's own beautiful grounds, the Mercure Norton Grange Hotel and Spa caters for the needs of each individual. Leisure facilities and car parking are complimentary to all of our guests. Please check with the hotel for dining availability as our restaurant can be closed at weekends for private functions. Please also note that child pool times apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Norton Grange Hotel Rochdale
- Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel And Spa Rochdale, Greater Manchester