We headed here for a valentines weekend break, after spending the day at the Trafford centre we easily found the hotel and checked in, the staff we're very friendly and the process was quick and easy.
My husband had upgraded the room a surprise and there were roses and champagne in the room, the room itself was comfortable, it was quiet and we enjoyed views of the spa and over towards woodland.
The bathroom was functional and we made use of the robes and slippers as we headed to the spa. The spa itself is lovely. The hydro pool was fantastic, as were the various steam rooms, saunas and relaxation areas.
I had a facial, massage and pedicure, the facial and massage were exquisite, the pedicure was ok.
We ate at the hotel restaurant and the food was extremely good value, we had views over open fields and the set menu was excellent, we also enjoyed breakfast.
Overall it was a lovely getaway and we would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in it's own beautiful grounds, the Mercure Norton Grange Hotel and Spa caters for the needs of each individual. Leisure facilities and car parking are complimentary to all of our guests. Please check with the hotel for dining availability as our restaurant can be closed at weekends for private functions. Please also note that child pool times apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and ACCOR so you can book your Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Norton Grange Hotel Rochdale
- Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel And Spa Rochdale, Greater Manchester