“Brilliant food and service”

Copper Pot Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 306 Restaurants in Rochdale
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

These guys provide great food in a great atmosphere and do it with a smile - just love em ! Eat in or takeaway, they always seem to give you something extra

12  Thank johnsuperstar9
There are newer reviews for Copper Pot Restaurant

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Had been meaning to come here for many years but never got round to it. We soon realised what we'd been missing though. There was an extremely warm welcome on arrival, and we were seated in a cosy corner and soon presented with our food. Have never seen such an extensive menu in any restaurant, there were concerns at first that this meant the quality of the food would be lacking, but nothing was further from the truth. It was well flavoured and spiced with a good amount of meat included. It all tasted delicious and the complimentary prosecco and Baileys at the end was a lovely touch. Sometimes the service could have been speedier - we had to ask for one round of drinks twice and were left waiting for the bill quite a while, but overall we were very impressed.

8  Thank discobadgers
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Thank you to the people at Copper pot as you made a works meal go really well.
We had corporate directors over from Germany and I recommended, to my boss, that we take them to the Copper pot, for the evening meal. We had 5 directors and 5 senior managers going for the meal, all resting on my suggestion to eat here.
Your service was impeccable and very professional, the food was very good and your restaurant is very well presented as a whole. The mixed Vindaloo, which I went for, was perfect, as was everything else about the evening.
Thank you and I am sure we will be calling again!

10  Thank Carl R
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Four of us went on a night out after work, by the time we went for our meal we were already fuelled up.

A lot of places would pull their faces at this but these guys welcomed us with their traditional warm embrace.

The food was plentiful, not overpriced and we received free champagne & free baileys to top the night off.

£30 each for poppadoms, starters, mains with 2 chips, 2 rice and 4 naan breads and a lot more drinks we included a healthy tip in there too.

11  Thank Richard M
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I took the family here after seeing a film at the Odeon next door. The film was great, and one of my daughters suggested we try the Copper Pot to keep the evening going. We hadn't eaten here in several years as our previous experience was a disappointment. Well, a lot can change in 10 years....In the event I chose a meal from the Specials Menu, surely this is the best of the best on offer, right? Sadly, my "Salmon in a Mango Sea" was dull, and had it not been for a decent mushroom rice it would have been a basic salmon in puree combo from a jar of baby food. Not particularly special in my book. My wife and kids fared little better, all of them felt their meals were boring and lacking interest or variety of texture or taste. The restaurant seats many, and while the soft lighting, mellow music and attentive waiters do their best to create a pleasant atmosphere, you can't get away from the fact that this is a large food factory on a retail park. It's inoffensive enough, but it's just boring. Smaller restaurants in the area provide a better night out on all counts, but the staff were friendly, and that is the place's saving grace as far as this dining family is concerned. Sorry, won't be coming back.