“Great shows”

Gracie Fields Theatre
Ranked #15 of 35 things to do in Rochdale
More attraction details
Owner description: The Gracie Fields Theatre offers an exciting programme of events from Rock, Pop, Jazz and Classical Music to Comedy, Drama and Dance. The Theatre is also host to Rochdale Amateur Operatic Society and their wide variety of productions including Concerts, Plays and Musicals.
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Been here a few times and seen lots of various shows and comedians here..always busy and lots goin on..good value for your money..easy to get to and lots of parking spaces.

1  Thank aquage

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Took my grandaughter to a show here was very pleasantly shocked very clean modern theatre good view from all seats lovely staff a fraction of manchester prices will be looking for more things to see here

1  Thank magsys
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I've never ever been disappointed by any of the shows at the Gracie Fields Theatre. It's in a great spot, plenty of parking, friendly staff and all the seats are good.

1  Thank Lynn H
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Cannot complain about the venue - Bar thoug is way over priced. But having booked good seats well in advance we were told we had to move as the seats had been double booked by a couple who had purchased that very day. We protested as we had purchased our tickets months in advance. Eventually we were "allowed" to remain in our seats but only after a public show-down.

1  Thank Cathy C
nikkij_9, Manager at Gracie Fields Theatre, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Hello,

I am sorry to read about your visit and seating issue. I have looked through our records and cannot find a record of double booking to match your visit date. Some events are ticketed independently by the producing organisation. I would be happy to look into this further for you if you can supply me with the performance and/or date.

Our bar and refreshment prices are competitively priced and benchmarked against local establishments.

If you would like me to look into this further, please email the details to nikki@graciefieldstheatre.com

Kind regards,

N Jackson
Theatre Manager

Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was the first time I had been to Gracie Fields Theatre and we were suitably impressed. Parking was easy, it was quick to get away at the end, seating was comfortable with plenty of leg room too. A perfect venue in which to see a comedian, much better than the Arena tours which some Comedians seem to be cashing in on these days which totally lose the audience interaction. Milton Jones coped very well with the hecklers. I must also praise the choice of support act, funny and perceptive young man who should go far.

I will look out for events on at this theatre again as it was easy to get to and much less hassle than a city centre venue.

1  Thank Busby29