“one to try”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2011

The best food in a long time i will eat there again the fish board was fantastically set for people with different tastes fresh food at its best

There are newer reviews for The Italian Room

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Me & my family went to the Italian room for the £10.95 meal deal. I had the ribs for starter; the saucy was lush & the meat just fell off the bone. & then for main course I had a pizza which was beautiful. My mum & dad also said their meal was excellent. Food came very quickly & was still steaming hot and well cooked. Staff were excellent & definitely will be returning again soon.

1  Thank Beckstar02
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Garlic bread with tomato followed by some great prawns with pesto and pasta, good food, good wine and good atmosphere H and J

Reviewed September 11, 2011

Me n my friends went for the first time on Saturday and loved it from the start. Greeted at the door by a friendly waitress who was polite n warm. Even though it was quite busy the staff made sure each table felt like priority. Service was great didnt feel rushed yet wasnt waiting around. The food was excellent, me and my friends all had a starter and main and it tasted like we were actually in Italy. Stayed a while had coffee n a few more wines. Great atmosphere in the whole place, all the waiters were attentative towards us. Would definately recommend to all friends and family. Thankyou

3  Thank KirstySeanDevon02
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Had a Mushroom in breadcrumbs starter for £7.25 which was 4 mushrooms and shop bought garlic mayonnaise (couldn't believe it) and had Pasta in tomato, bacon, onion and chilli sauce for a main, the sauce was just oil so barely edible and there were no chilli's in it. Small Archers and Lemonade was £4.00 - wouldn't pay that in a hotel. Desert menu came and all the 'homemade' options were unavailable so we decided to not bother. Asked for the bill which took ages to come, paid with credit card, however there machine wasn't working and was just timing out, however the waiter proceeded to embarrass me over and over stating mine and my friends cards were declining, involved other staff and customers which was so embarrassing!! The manager came over and argued that it wasn't his machine and offered to call our banks and blamed the waiter's rudeness on him being South African!!! Unbelievably racist about his own staff... we then went to the Harvester for our puddings and coffee and my credit card worked first time, no problems.