“The best Asian food I have ever eaten” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Asia Restaurant - CLOSED

Asia Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Asia Is an institutional restaurant founded in 1981. We are not a bangladeshi restaurant, Our style of cooking is that of a pakistani homemade feel, we use the freshest herbs and the tenderest meats to create some magical yet authentic bespoke dishes. From Desi style curries to healthy grilled dishes we can cater for any palate.We offer both dine in or takeaway service and the restaurant is situated next to the new metrolink station at Rochdale train station.#Halal.
Oldham, United Kingdom
“The best Asian food I have ever eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

We have been going to this wonderful family run restaurant for many years. You are always made very welcome and feel like a family friend. We took our children and now we take our grandchildren. We usually eat there once a week. The best thing about it is the fact that they will change and adapt any dish to your personal taste.Even my grandchildren, who have some food issues can be catered for.

• Visited April 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

I travel all over the uk and the Far East , when I have a curry I am always disappointed because I am always comparing it to the Asia . I know won't go anywhere else or have any takeaways unless its the Asia

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Shamazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Amazing good, amazing service and amazing staff! Atmosphere is great and the only place in Rochdale that plays decent music! If you want to give your taste buds a treat the chops are unbelievable and i also recommend chicken and prawn Asian style! My favourite place. Don't miss out x

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best curry house I've ever been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

Visited here earlier this month on the recommendation of my partner's son to celebrate getting out of hospital.
Wasn't feeling too great but that was soon changed with a visit to the nicest Curry restaurant I've ever been to; and I've been to a few.
The food had the natural freshen I witnessed in India. I can highly recommend the garlic chicken sizzler. I normally have chicken tikka but the waiter said the tikka was not necessary and he was right as my taste buds exploded.
The staff were attentive but not obtrusive and the bill was cheaper than expected at less than £40 for poppadums, 2 mains, a bottle of wine and lager and Irish coffee.
Sitting here writing this has made me want to go back tonight; I think I will.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Five Star Indian Restaurant in Rochdale- try it, it's scrummylicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I love love love this place!
I've been eating at the Asia for 30 years and I can honestly say there isn't another Asian restaurant anywhere like this in the whole world and believe you me I've eaten my fair share of curries in every town and country I've ever visited.
Umar and Amir are perfect hosts, they can taylor make a curry to anyone's requirements so don't be afraid of asking for a bit of this or that. My favourite dishes being the sizzling prawn and lamb chop starter, murghi masala main ( when I'm being healthy) or Chicken Tikka Bhuna Asian style with staff rice (basmati rice rendered down with onions and peas)
As well as the food being amazingly awesome the atmosphere in the restaurant is extremely chilled with a cool but unpretentious vibe. Umar was playing the Trevor Nelson collection before it was twinkle in Trevor's eye.
Don't go into Manchester for a curry, get a taxi to Rochdale instead - you won't be disappointed!