“Lovely place to visit...just one negative...”
Review of The Fallen Angels - CLOSED

The Fallen Angels
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Fallen Angels is an Italian continental restaurant, with fantastic Mediterranean food and a great selection of Italian wines.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a lovely place to go and dine out. Just me and my husband went. We had lovely food cooked very well, however we did notice the choice on the menu was quite limited to how it use to be. For example there was only one chicken dish on the menu (Chicken Kiev), but I must say from the one Duck dish to choose from, which I had, it was beautiful.
The staff were really friendly and did recommend so lovely specials on the menu too, explaining them really well to us.

A big negative would be the tables being so tightly placed together that one lady next to me couldn't get out without me moving. If I'd of been an un-honnest person, her coat pockets were so easy to reach without anyone seeing that I could of taken anything! What if there had been a bag on the back of her chair?. These days you never know who your sitting next too and security wise this place is useless.

rsdeckers, Guest Relations Manager at The Fallen Angels, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear EWalch

Thank you so much for your review, we have changed the menu slightly to introduce some other European dishes, we are utilising our specials more to ensure a good choice is still offered. I’m delighted you enjoyed your duck dish and I will pass your comments on to the chefs for when they review the menu, guest feedback is invaluable. With regard to the closeness of the tables and access to other diners belongings, we will remind our team to ensure all our guests are aware that there is a cloakroom available for their use. Once again thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon

There are newer reviews for The Fallen Angels

Reviewed February 4, 2013

It’s a couple of years since I’ve been to The Fallen Angel, I was disappointed on my last visit. Not this time though. Four of us went for a meal and we all came away happy with our meals and service standards. There were several large parties which made for a good atmosphere.

1  Thank Robjan
rsdeckers, Guest Relations Manager at The Fallen Angels, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Robjan

Thank you so much for your review, we have been working hard on new menu dishes and out guest service and we are thrilled that this resulted in you and your party enjoying your evening with us

Reviewed February 1, 2013

My Parents and I had our dinner here tonight to celebrate my Mum's birthday which was a few days ago. The food was lovely and the service was okay.

rsdeckers, Guest Relations Manager at The Fallen Angels, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Gunnimor

Thank you for your review and Happy Birthday to your Mum. We are honoured that you have chosen to spend your Mum's birthday with us for the last two years and we look forward to helping you celebrate again next year.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

stayed @the royal toby on the Sunday night offer of dine and stay on the 27th January.(a christmas present from our daughter and family)What a fab present.The rooms are great and the 3 course meal in the fallen angel was superb!Thanks to Michael for his special attention it really made for a great night.We ate so well we were barely able to manage our lovely breakfast !.We are already planning our next trip back with friends.
Jackie S

Dear Jackie S

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your Christmas Present, what a great idea for a gift. I have passed your feedback onto our teams + Michael and they are delighted and we are really pleased you will be visiting us again.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Love this place. Great food wine and atmosphere, what more do you want on a night out. I would definitely go again.

rsdeckers, Guest Relations Manager at The Fallen Angels, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear angelaffleck, thank you for your review, the team will be delighted and we look forward to seeing you again soon