Holiday Inn Bristol Airport
Winford Manor(Winford)
$105
$107
$98
Lyncombe Lodge Hotel & Restaurant(Churchill)(Great Value!)
$93
$59
  • Restaurant
$79
PremierInn.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsan early flightwake up callovernight parkingon arrivalduty managerreception staffgood nights sleepan overnight stayminute drivefollowing morningchecking inpleasant stayone night stayshuttlebristoldebbiesilver
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Travelling back to Spain from Bristol this week we had an early morning flight, which needed accommodation overnight. This hotel ticked all the boxes with one relatively minor exception. We were "greeted" (and I use this word very loosely) by a gum chewing receptionist who could not provide a smile on first greeting. She continued to talk to a colleague with no acknowledgement that we were there.
What a shame, the rest of the staff we met were charming - but as someone once said - you get only one chance to create a good first impression!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Gavin E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel once more on Trip Advisor. I was pleased that you decided to return to us again and that you had a reasonable stay. It did come as a disappointment to me that the customer service that you received from the reception team was not up to the high standards that we set ourselves – please accept my sincere apologies for this shortfall in service.

I was glad to note that you found all our other staff charming and that you enjoyed the rest of your visit. I will pass this on to the team in order to galvanize them to continue their good work.

Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for the poor first impression that you endured. However, I was glad that you enjoyed the rest of your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We have stayed here several times before, as it is very handy for Bristol airport. As always, the staff were friendly and efficient, particularly the gentleman that booked us out very, very early in the morning. Despite the time, he was chatty and friendly and we left for our flight, smiling. The room was more than adequate, it was clean, comfortable and warm. We were happy with the food at the restaurant too, although the choice is slightly limited. I recommend this hotel, and will use again next time we are flying out of Bristol.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Gavin E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts regarding our hotel on Trip Advisor following your most recent visit. I was very pleased that you have become one of our loyal customers and that you enjoyed another great stay.

I was glad to note that you were served with friendliness and efficiency by our staff and you enjoyed the food in the restaurant. We at the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and the fact that you have felt it necessary to highlight our staff as a feature of your stay comes as a great pleasure to me. I will share your comments with the whole team in order for them to galvanize them to continue their good work.

Once again, many thanks for your kind comments and loyalty to the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport, I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great size and well appointed rooms, staff very friendly and efficient. Good value with 30 mins free wifi thrown in and a great offer on breakfasts. Certainly better all round package than other Holiday Inns I've stayed in. Recommended.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor. I was very pleased that you chose us for your accommodation needs and that you had a great stay.

I was glad to note that you found the rooms to be a great size and staff friendly and efficient. Many thanks for these kind comments, they will be passed onto the whole team to act as a motivator for them to continue their good work.

I was also happy to note that you were able to take advantage of our breakfast upgrade available upon check-in for £10 for 2 people and our free 30 minutes wifi access to all guests.

Once again, many thanks for your kind comments – I look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport again in the near future.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The hotel is easy to find on the main road, minutes from the airport. All paperwork was ready on arrival, together with a warm smile. A good room with everything that we could need. In particular it was very welcome that on a very cold night the heating was on, so that the room was comfortably warm, something many other hotels should copy. Rooms ion the small side but quite adequate. We will be staying again when we have an early flight.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Gavin E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I was really happy that you enjoyed your stay and that we met your expectations.

I was happy to note that you were greeted with a warm smile, found the room to have everything that you required and was nicely heated. We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you. Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport a leader in excellence.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport again in the future.

Gavin Ethridge

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel twice now and on both occasions it been ideal. Located a very short distance from Bristol airport it is a perfect overnight stop, especially for an early flight the following morning. The hotel is modern, clean and perfectly adequate. There is plenty of parking and I understand the hotel can provide a shuttle service to the airport, which I have not used. There is nice bar area and good restaurant serving good food, reasonably priced. 30 minutes free Wifi is provided which a bit measly. Our room was absolutely fine, very clean and well appointed with tv and tea making facilities.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christopher E
Gavin E, Manager at Holiday Inn Bristol Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I was really happy that you decided to visit us again at the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport and that we met your expectations in terms of the facilities and especially the service we provided.

Once again, thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport in the future.

Gavin Ethridge