“Average bnb with friendly staff.”

and 1 more site!
Lynwood Guest House
Ranked #5 of 5 Redhill B&B and Inns
Great Yeldham, United Kingdom
“Average bnb with friendly staff.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

Sted here for a couple of nights while visiting family. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was ok. The decor was straight out of the 70's with a few prizes from the fun fair thrown in. I think the owner had some shares in a plastic flower factory. Our room was in the basement which meant a bit low headroom, not for very tall people, the fire escape was through our room! The shower room was okay.. not exactly powerful but ok. All in all about what you would expect for the price and we will stay again.

Room Tip: I don't recommend the basement
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Nisa, Portugal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed in this B&B with my family, 5 of us for 1 week visiting relatives in Redhill. The rooms was OK, for 3 a big room, and for 2 of us a double and a single bed. The house is old, but when we visit England we know that we sould aspect victorian houses. I think is the right price for the rooms. And about breakfast, the 2 ladies will kook it very nice, fresh and quikly. I will come again next year in the same place. It is not very posh but is what we need. The location in very good, 26 minutes direct to central london by train and travel card is cheap then in London. Thanks for your hospitality.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lily L
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed in this B & B for a few days. I liked the people, the free WI-FI and the room I stayed in was very comfortable. Thanks for making my stay a pleasant one. I will recommend this B & B to all as a great value in the Surrey area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tshooter3617
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

I'm not sure why everyone is so upset and write so terrible reviews. It is just a B&B after all not a 5 stars hotel. I actually enjoyed staying here. I especially liked the fact that it is so close to the train station and the park.The room I received was very clean and pleasant and the lady from the hotel was extremely nice to all guests. I even saw her prepare a late snack for a guest that was leaving early morning and would have missed breakfast. From my point of view you get exactly what you pay for.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Alicante, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

i stayed there and i enjoy it. the room was clean, big enough for me, with toilet inside. the breakfast was huge, enough to get you through morning.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Please avcoid this at all costs.

The single room I booked and got for £37.50 was terrible. It smelt, no toilet, tiny shower, was damp & dirty.

I had to wait for 1 hour, whilst the moved someone from my room, he looked like he was on something. Not sure if this place is being used as a Bail Hostel or something.

Really was one of the worst places I have ever seen, actually it is the worst.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere, or even sleep in a shop doorway, it would be more pleasant
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lee C

Travelers are raving about these Redhill hotels

Alicante, Spain
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Booked a double room for 5 nights and single for 4 for my son coming from Dubai. Live in Spain and attending family wedding in Bletchingly. Double room's ensuite was freezing as flimsy door to outside was fire escape!! Arrived Thursday and when my son arrived onFriday evening we were told there was no room available even though I had confirmation email!! He had to sleep in a single bed in our room!! On last night when we rturned from London found that his room had been given to someone else so once again he had to sleep in our room......we refuded to pay for that night but found that when we got back home it had been taken from my car! Totally unacceptable as we left before breakfast anyway!! Poor attitude from lady running it! Would NOT recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: choose another hotel!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Anne M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redhill
Premier Inn Redhill Reigate Hotel
The Cranleigh Hotel
The Cranleigh Hotel
#2 of 3 in Reigate
Langshott Manor Hotel Gatwick

Been to Lynwood Guest House? Share your experiences!