Stayed here for a night while visiting family, and was very surprised (and pleased) by the quality of the hotel and staff.
The receptionist (Sofia?) was exceptional - friendly, personable (and genuinely so) but also very professional and efficient. A real gem!
The hotel overall was clean, warm and looked very well maintained.
We were given a family room (although we had booked a double, but that was fine!) and it was spotless - not a sight (or smell) of grime anywhere - and in fact almost looked brand new.
Breakfast was good - hot with not a bad choice of cereals etc (it is *only* a Premier Inn so was not expecting haute cuisine, but everything was in it's place, clean and quite inviting.
Staff throughout the hotel were friendly and welcoming.
Check-in and check-out were quick and easy.
All-in-all an excellent example of how a 'budget' hotel should operate - that is, there is no reason why cheap(er) necessarily means that quality of service has to be cut alongside the prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from Portishead Quays Marina and an easy drive to Bristol and Cribbs Causeway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Portishead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Portishead Hotel Portishead
- Premier Inn Portishead Hotel England