We had a great value stay at the Premier Inn Portishead, large Sony TV, comfortable room,clean and tidy and friendly staff.Do yourself a favour and do not step foot in the a joining restaurant the food is like school dinners gone wrong.Cheap ingredients, not properly cooked and the service is diabolical.40 minutes for the starter an hour half for the main.The food is very low standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from Portishead Quays Marina and an easy drive to Bristol and Cribbs Causeway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Portishead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Portishead Hotel Portishead
- Premier Inn Portishead Hotel England