King's Croft Hotel
PremierInn.com
$55
$47
Southside Lodge(Pontefract)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmichael buble tributewedding venuepot roasttribute nightwet roomguest roomslovely venuedaughters weddinglovely weddingthe main hotelunderfloor heatingfull english breakfastcourse mealreception staffcan't faultstayed for one nightbungalow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The service was amazing with friendly staff who knew everything you could possibly need to know about your eating experience, our waiter John was lovely, provided some great recommendations and took the time to enquire about our trip to Leeds and our enjoyment of our food. We were spoken to by the restaurant manager who seemed to take a genuine interest in the running of the restaurant and enjoyment of customers. I have not expeienced such good service for many years and would not hesitate to return to Gaucho with friends or family for any occasion or if I was in the area. The steak we had was the best I have tasted and cooked to perfection with accompaniments being just as tasty. It is not often that a restaurant impresses both my partner and I so much that I feel obliged to write such a complimentary review so I hope others find this helpful and try this outstanding eatery.

Room Tip: Room 10 was lovely and had nice decking area outside
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We had the priviledge to attend our niece's wedding at the King's Croft last Saturday (15th Sept).
The service we received here was outstanding from start to finish. All of the staff went out of their way to ensure that we had a day to remember.
They were extremely helpful as my mother who was in a wheelchair, the staff were very occomdating to her.
The rooms were lovely, clean and welcoming, and the breakfast in the morning was cooked to perfect with a large choice.
At the evening reception (the hog roast) the on sight photographer took photographs which were of a professional studio quality.
We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the King's Croft for an occasion, or simply as a hotel, as their customer service was excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Banty_12
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My neice got married here last month, i not been to the kings croft before for a wedding, so went with an open mind and it was beautiful, in fact it was perfect, they really did them proud.
its a very friendly and very proffessional place.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Just got back from a family wedding at kingscroft hotel ,wedding went fantastic but breakfast service this morning was truly terrible, only 2 waiting staff,clearly not enough for guests from 2 weddings,tables were dirty we had to clear them our self,food was cold,went to the Italia the night before the wedding,food was fantastic but again service let them down,only 2 waiters again for a restaurant full of guests,very poor,let's the place down.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Booked into a sngle room for 4 days on business. Room was clean, not massive but big enough for a single room with a well sized en suite shower room. Clean and in good repair.
Nice location on the edge of town looking out over a decent sized well kept garden and surrounding countryside. Fist two nights were quiet, final two nights there were events on with disco's which could be heard from the room, but all over by midnight. If you retire very early or are a light sleeper these may have been a disturbance.
Breakfast very satisfactory. Didn't have lunch or dinner, but passing by the restaurant it looked nice. Staff all friendly and helpful. I would have booked in again for the following week but they were full some nights. Will book here again next time I am in the area.
Certainly feel I had good value for the price paid.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business