“Amazing setting, awful sevice.”
Review of Farmer Copleys

Farmer Copleys
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Pontefract
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The location, shop and facilities are excellent, but when it comes to the food and service they are both below par. My meal was made wrong three times and when I asked where my salsa was ,from my burrito, the put a red sauce over my salad and gave me that. Wouldn't recommend and I'd never go back.

1  Thank Jack W
Robcopley, Owner at Farmer Copleys, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

I am sorry you had this service, I have tried to investigate but cannot get to the bottom of it. Would you mind giving me a call on 07814670741 to discuss further. Kind Regards Rob Copley

There are newer reviews for Farmer Copleys

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Visited today for the first time. It was ok I suppose but wouldn't hurry back. The farm is just a few animals and fields really - nice enough but 30min would do it all. The husband didn't like all the barbed wire and electric fenses. The cafe looked lovely and the food sounded amazing but when it came it was not that special really - the cheese plowman thing was too stinky cheese and not ballanced and no sharp knife to cut hunk of bread. The kids meal looked amazing and it should at the price it was but was just standard stuff really. The shop was lovely but there is a garden center that is more fun to visit and easier to get to that has all the same stuff, didn't see a lot of local produce (or perhaps I didn't look hard enough). It's ok for a quick visit if you live locally I suppose as it is free and the cakes looked nice enough. But not a destination in itself and I wouldn't hurry back.

2  Thank domo_leeds
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

We visited expecting an entrance fee for the Easter trail and access to the farm but were really surprised to find it was free ! Kids had a great time with the lambs, holding chicks, following the Easter trail and even met the Easter bunny ! We had a very nice light lunch in the cafe, polite staff, nice food and the farm shop was good value too.

3  Thank Soupdragon68
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This is a great place for the kids. There is a MOO Cafe if your feeling hungry that sell freshly baked bread, Pontefract Cakes and many more yummy food. The animals are safe and not cooped up in pens

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Visited the farm shop this weekend as we were having a dinner party with friends,
Really pleased with the fillet steak and fresh veg purchased, both of the highest quality, if you live local or are just visiting well worth a visit 5*

1  Thank Gav J