“Must see for all. Children will love it”
Review of Farmer Copleys

Farmer Copleys
Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Pontefract
“Must see for all. Children will love it”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Went strawberry picking with my daughter was great value for money and fun time. We also go pumpkin picking every year. My girls love it :) cafe lovely too :)

Castleford, United Kingdom
“Great farm shop and cafe”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Popped in yesterday as we were passing and saw the farm shop sign..
Excellent little shop, with fresh produce.
We also had lunch there and it was lovely. Staff were pleasant and polite . Will visit again :)

Visited August 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nature at its best!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Farmer Copleys is only a 5 minute drive from me, and with abrazo g quality meat readily available we now never go anywhere else for our sausages!

Also, me and my boyfriend frequently visit cafe Moo for lovely quality food and a slice of the gorgeous orange drizzle cake!

If you live close by get yourself to Farmer Copleys for natural, homegrown and hand reared produce- nature at its best :)

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great family fun”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We had a great afternoon, we picked strawberry s and are little girl loved the big cow. Well worth a visit and the farm shop is amazing.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A must visit!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

What a hidden treasure in pontefract me and my family are regular visitors and have only ever been pleased with our purchases. The kids love it here and the award winning pork pies out of this world!!