“dog track”

Kinsley Greyhound Stadium
Ranked #3 of 20 things to do in Pontefract
Reviewed September 10, 2012

i loved this place, as I used to breed and race greyhounds, but its such a good track, and the night out there is not to be missed

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I came here along with my partner and some friends for a friends birthday. She has been several times and so i decided to trust her judgement seeing as it was her birthday. What an experience! The night was fun and entertaining, perfect for a night out for friends or family. I wasnt sure what i should expect but our entrance fee included a meal, drink, a bet and programme. Really good value for money. When all the races have ended they play a little music for everyone to have a dance and the night continues. I hope to return soon, it was a fab night and i cant wait to do it again!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We bought a GROUPON voucher for a night at the dog races. The offer included burger and chips, a drink and a bet.
We didn't really enjoy the burger and chips, burger was poor quality.
There were other meals to choose from if you weren't on the Groupon offer.
All in all it was good value.

1  Thank BevIdForrest86
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Been a few times here, the last time was last month. I went with a total of 9 of us, we had a deal each of entrance, programme, basket meal, free drink of choice & a free tote.

It was great value for money & we all really enjoyed it. Once the races are over, they put a small disco on & so can carry the night on a bit longer!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Good evening 's entertainment for good value for money

2  Thank fisherprice1971