“Good value and relaxed atmosphere”
Review of CAU Wilmslow

CAU Wilmslow
Ranked #16 of 101 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: CAU Wilmslow is perfectly located within walking distance of the train station. Set over two floors the restaurant is as vibrant as the dishes we serve. It’s rare that you get to experience beef this good.
Reviewed October 2, 2017

We go fairly regularly and always enjoy the food and good service. The spatchcock chicken is delicious as is the humus and steak.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

1st class steak!, its a must to come here if you have never before!, other steak restaurants are not in the same league!, premiership right here!. You get what you pay for, if you want a rubbish meal go somewhere that's cheap, but if you want the best come to CAU!!. I have been here on my own and with friends, I come a lot and would recommend this to all!. Warm welcoming from the friendly staff, service is second to none!. Matt my server and Tom the manager were very helpful and professional throughout the experience!, 10/10!!, come here for yourself and give it a whirl!, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank king_of_puds
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We visited Cau for lunch. Design is fabulous. Service polite.
I had salted onion flatbread for starter and halloumi and mango citrus salad. Everything felt very fresh. Flatbread was very tasty, not dry and not hard. Onions were deliciously sweet how they supposed to be. Salad was fresh, crispy and very tasty. Pieces of mango and other ingredients were amazing combination with halloumi.
For dessert had a brownie. I have a feeling that brownie is made by kitchen, not pre-made. Very tasty!
I'm gonna come back again soon.
Thanks Cau!

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

I love CAU Wilmslow, the food is always excellent and service great. Steak always fabulous. Love the cocktails as well :)

Reviewed September 10, 2017

6 of us went for sons birthday! Served by Chris who was amazing. Very friendly and nothing was to much trouble. We had the Steaks which were beautiful. Cocktails were delicious and birthday boy had complimentary drink.