“Great food and service”

Dining options: Reservations
uk
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We were staying in the hotel overnight and had no plans for dinner but when we saw the restaurant and met the staff we booked a table. On our return we were shown to a lovely table everything is new extremely modern with a luxurious quality feel to everything with a great atmosphere .
We had a super meal with excellent service and nice wine could not fault anything at all the staff are really lovely.

3 Thank anancy1
John_Scott_Pinewood, Manager at Restaurant One Eighty, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

Its wonderful to hear you experienced such a lovely evening in our new Restaurant One Eighty, I will certainly communicate your comments with my Team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Warrington
“Wonderful evening”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I plus 2 friends stayed here last night.From check in to check out the whole experience was superb. Our rooms were spacious, well equipped and extremely clean. The evening meal in the restaurant could not be bettered in any way. Plenty of choice- food was well presented and was delicious. Wine choice was extensive. The breakfast in the morning also exceeded expectations. From the traditional cooked breakfast items to more healthy choices- there was plenty for everyone. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Barbara S
Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and your experience in the new Restaurant One Eighty, I will certainly communicate your feedback with my Team.

Haydock, United Kingdom
“Anniversary”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Me and my wife came to the Pinewood Hotels 180 restaurant. To celebrate our 4th year wedding anniversary. The whole evening was lovely and the food was great. We had butcher platter for a starter to share it was great , ham ,pickles, ribs ,pies , chipolatas. Main course of lamb and peas and rare breed ribeye.Desserts were a fantastic finish to a wonderful evening of rhubarb and custard and banoffie . Would like the thank the sous chef for looking after us . It was great and we really enjoyed the evening !

5 Thank Antwright55
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regards to your overall experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Pinewood on Wilmslow.

Its wonderful to hear you enjoyed your visit back to the hotel for your anniversary, I will certainly communicate your kind words to my Team.

John Scott
“Top quality venue offering more than just a room for the night, great food and ambience.”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The new look hotel really does stand out, I was lucky to attend the launch night of the restaurant and see behind the scenes. This new look is more than just a quick once over. All the rooms have been updated with luxurious beds, the kitchen has state of the art energy saving technology and the grounds have had a make over. All in all a fine place to stay, have a meal/night out or host a celebration such as a wedding or birthday party. Good effort, we will be back to sample more of the excellent menu.

3 Thank Philip K
John_Scott_Pinewood, Manager at Restaurant One Eighty, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Philip,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at Restaurant One Eighty.

I am delighted you made it to the launch night which was a great success with a wonderful atmosphere.

I will certainly communicate your kind words to my team.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

osmotherley
“week end away”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the pinewood hotel for three nights bed breakfast and evening meal and must say we found it to be great value for money
All the staff we met first class very helpful and polite Russell breakfast waiter very friendly and full of local information.
Food very good with lots of choice rooms very clean and welcoming .
We would recommend this hotel to anyone
when we booked the receptionist informed use that building work was on-going we never heard anything with regards to the work Excellent value and great staff

• Visited March 2014