Kingsley Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Deanwater Hotel(Stockport)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Alderley Edge Hotel(Alderley Edge)
  • Restaurant
Mottram Hall(Mottram St. Andrew)
View Hotel
All reviewsboutique hoteldiamond suitedvd librarypure luxuryhonesty barwarm hospitalitystunning gardensbusiness tripmolton brown toiletrieslittle touchesfresh fruithome from homebreakfast was amazingwonderful stayjeremyhostsmanchester
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2009

I have stayed in this boutique hotel several times, for both business and pleasure, and it certainly has the X-factor. Discrete, stylish and, even by my stringent standards, exceptionally clean. This place is aimed at the discerning guest who is seeking something different and who will treat it with respect. The proprietors, Jeremy and Cliff, treat you as an old friend and nothing is too much trouble, yet they are not intrusive.

Several notches above the faceless chain hotels, especially those around Manchester Airport.

I would not hesitate to recommend this place

Reviewed March 10, 2009

I curently live in Dubai for work purposes and I was planning a short visit back to the UK to spend a few days with my girlfriend, I was searching around on the internet for somewhere romantic and layed back to stay, I came across the gorgeous Kingsley Lodge. Like most of websites it almost looked too good tobe true,but after e-mailing the very warm and helpfull owner (Jeremy) I had booked just a one night stay, We travelled up from Leicester which only took about an hour and a half,it was very easy to find. We were in the Diamonde suit, which blewus both away with it's style and comfort, the Lodge itself is like a dream home and the service was that of any 5* hotel you would find anywhere. I travel around alot with my work and this was the best stay I have had in a good 2 years. I would strongly reccomend anyone to visit Kingsley Lodge to experience such a luxurious setting. Thank you Jeremy for making our precious time together so very special.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NickBecky
Reviewed February 18, 2009

This place is so beautiful and immaculate. We stayed in one of the smaller rooms but it was so nicely decorated and had a lovely view over the gardens.

The service was fantastic. Jeremy and Cliff the proprieters are so frinedly and are only willing to help, yet they are not intrusive at all. They really helped us in trying to book a restaurant for Valentines night.

Our taxi driver even let us know that it's known as the best place in the area to stay.

There is nothing we could fault and if we are in the area again we will definately try to book a room!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank baileyOT
Reviewed February 15, 2009

My partner and I stayed at the Kingsley Lodge whilst on business and were absolutely delighted with this immaculate property. The building and grounds are impressive, but what really sets it apart is the beautiful interior. Decorated to exceptional standards and spotlessly clean it was a joy to spend a night. The owners/hosts were gracious and extremely helpful and made our stay a delight. Highly reccommended.

1  Thank pitstophols
Reviewed February 12, 2009

Kingsley lodge is luxury with beautiful views and excellent service

1  Thank girly11