“Ultimate luxury.. You will never want to leave..”
Review of Kingsley Lodge

Kingsley Lodge
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Wilmslow
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Wow..where do I start?

I stayed at this outstanding boutique hotel the night before and the night of my wedding. From the moment we arrived we felt taken care of.. The warm welcome from Jeremy, luxurious and immaculate decor, rich clean smells,grand furniture and impeccable attention to detail.. I knew I would never want to leave..

We stayed in the Diamond suite which overlooked the beautiful grounds and had one of the most luxurious bathrooms I have ever seen (heated floors!) The attention to detail, fantastic breakfast, relaxed atmosphere, as well as the warm reception from Jeremy and Cliff made our experience here first class. I will never forget my fairytale weekend at Kingsley Lodge and already thinking of an excuse to book again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Charlotte M

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I spent two glorious nights at Kingsley Lodge and I felt very lucky to do so. The welcome from Jeremy and Cliff was warm, friendly and efficient and my room was wonderful. I didn't know that towels could be so fluffy. Breakfast (like everything else in the hotel) was beautifully done with real attention to detail.
I had two busy days of work, so being able to come back and relax was more than fabulous. I would go back in a flash!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Liz P
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here whilst visiting family after reading reviews on this site. It was a luxury treat for ourselves and I have to say we weren't disappointed. I am self employed and know how hard it is to keep people happy, but these guys run a tight ship. The reception we got was excellent, helpful and polite. The attention to detail was faultless. There was a welcome card in our room, the room was immaculate and oozed luxury. We did go for the ultimate suite, the diamond suite, which lived up to its name. A comfy night led to an amazing breakfast, fresh fruit, gorgeous coffee and an English breakfast, the perfect end to a wonderful stay. Thoroughly recommended, I cannot find any fault, anywhere.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Stephen G
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Kingsley lodge has to be one of the best BnB's i have stayed at, it surpasses most 5 star hotels that I know.
The hosts are simply fantastic and nothing was a problem for them.
The rooms are gorgeous and everything in the BnB is spotlessly clean.
This place deserves nothing less then 5 stars and i look forward to returning again in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Vermillon666
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My daughter and I stayed at Kingsley Lodge on the evening before her wedding day.
From the moment we drove through the gates we were met and looked after by Jeremy and Cliff. Our rooms were beautiful, the beds were extremely comfortable with fine quality linens.
Everywhere was spotlessly clean. The bathrooms were stunning with every luxury thought of.
The service is relaxed and first rate. Breakfast was waiting for us as we came down on the wedding morning. It was the nicest hotel breakfast we have ever had. Freshly prepared and delicious. We sat chatting to our hosts about our day ahead and they were so helpful and extremely kind. Nothing was too much trouble to them. Jeremey even helped my daughter into the wedding car in her 'big' dress.
A very big thank you to you both for making our stay so wonderful and special.
I cannot recommend Kingsley Lodge highly enough.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Janet M
Reviewed September 16, 2012

A little bit of luxury for our wedding night, it was the personal touches that made it so special. The rooms are beautifully decorated with a great sized bathroom. Breakfast was amazing too. we'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank taffyexpat
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Once again along with my family we enjoyed the warm hospitality and quality that sets KL apart from most accommodation l have visited in the UK. Attention to detail and the guests comfort create a rare standard of welcome. The rooms are beautifully designed with every comfort and amenity. Very close to Wilmslow restaurants and main line link to Euston, twenty minutes from Manchester Airport. A real gem run and managed by the two wonderful owners.

Room Tip: Diamond Suite overlooking a very bueatiful garden