I stayed here for three nights for business. For the price paid, it was certainly a good value. Has a comfortable bed, a working desk, warm showers, free parking, and free wifi. But, that's about it----don't expect anything more (you're not paying much more either).
The pub across from it is quite nice. It's a quick walk to the town center (again---don't expect much---it's only a few blocks of activity, and things close down around 6pm).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional, 18th century coaching house pub offering delicious freshly cooked food, a wide range of fine cask ales, speciality lagers,bottled ales & fine wines & a growing, enviable spirit selection. We are perfectly situated in the centre of Wilmslow, offering breakfasts, lunches & evening meals with fresh & home cooked food being served throughout the day, every day. We have ample, free parking for guests & our hotel residents and two outside terraces. We offer corporate & personal events packages in both our orangery & upstairs, private, function room, complete with fully stocked bar & a space to party all day & night. Breakfast or all day meetings & team building events can be catered for & personally structured. Please call us for our rates & packages - we look forward to welcoming you to The Coach & Four and we of course welcome your reviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Wilmslow Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wilmslow Lodge At The Coach And Four Hotel Wilmslow
- The Wilmslow Lodge At The Coach And 4
- The Wilmslow Hotel
- The Hotel Wilmslow