“blooming brill”
Review of Phanthong Thai

Phanthong Thai
Ranked #5 of 88 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“blooming brill”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

fanatastic restraunt very well decorated right around the corner from my house
the food is very well portioned
cant understand a bloody word they say but they are very plesent indeed
money side little expensive but hey ho cant tale it with you can you.
all in all brilliant meal and service definialty going more

cheerio and thanks for all the fish

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank captain m

Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“real Thai”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We went to the restaurant yesterday at lunch tine ( 2 couples and a 15 old months boy).
The food was excellent and quite big portion for a lunch, I'm not sure any of us manage to empty his plate.
The people were charming and always smiling, it was like being back in Thailand.
The only downside was that the room was empty.
Please go and support this little gem of Thai cuisine.
We will definitely come back again and again .

4 Thank Simon W
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I booked a table at the Wilmslow restaurant last Friday the 21st at 8pm . It was confirmed by e- mail and telephone. We turned up with some friends on a very wet evening to find that it had closed and moved to the Kings Head. No one contacted me to let me know even though they had our mobile number. We ended up going to the Barinda Curry house which was excellent!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Wonderful authentic Thai”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Phanthong Thai twice now. Both times midweek so had the option of the set menu which is great value. 2 courses for 15£, or 3 for 18£. Have not been disappointed with the food, very tasty, big portions and service is very friendly.
Would eat here every week if I had the chance!

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Boeingb
UK
“Excellent lunch all round, and we look forward to many return visits”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My partner and I visited for lunch at the weekend and once seated in the window, we ordered from the a la carte menu; mixed veggie starter platter with mushroom skewer and satay sauce, plus papaya salad with chicken skewer to share for starters, For mains, gueyteow pad siew jay for me and king prawn pad thai for the lovely lady from Colombo. Absolutely excellent lunch all-round, with my partner saying it was easily the best Pad Thai she had tasted anywhere. My main was also great, as was the wonderful classic papaya salad. We finished off with fritters and the always excellent local Cheshire Farm dairy ice-cream, all washed down with very nice jasmine tea in uncluttered, minimalist and almost cafe-bar like surroundings. It was a big hit with us for lunch and we both very much look forward to many return visits. Recommended!

3 Thank Nimitta