“Brill evening.”

Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Very authentic, delicious food and a really good atmosphere. Service was excellant. Cannt wait to eat there again.

3  Thank Helen B
There are newer reviews for Phanthong Thai

Reviewed January 31, 2014

Ate at this restaurant last night with friends, we asked the staff to bring a selection of dishes they would recommend rather than choose ourselves and we weren't disappointed the food was delicious, plentiful and fresh just like we would eat in Thailand, this is so unusual, certainly in restaurants in this area.

I am so happy to have found a Thai restaurant that serves good, clean food and so close to home. We will definitely return, I will have no hesitation in recommending this restaurant, we had a superb meal with excellent company.

3  Thank JK621
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Great food and excellent service. The tom yum soup was excellent- very spicy and perfect for a cold winter's night and the satays we had for our starters were fantastic. My friend ordered the pad thai for mains, which was delicious, while I had the basil chicken stir fry, which was cooked perfectly. Although a little pricey, it is significantly better than the Chilli Banana in Wilmslow. Parking is also easy at dinner time, which is a bonus. Highly recommended.

5  Thank Rohit A
Reviewed January 25, 2014

After seeing many excellent reviews we decided to try this restaurant for ourselves. We were delighted to find it more than lived up to our expectations. Would definitely recommend to friends, family and anyone who enjoys fresh, fragrant, tasty food ! We will be back very soon.

3  Thank JO H
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have meant to visit the Hawthorne road restaurant and are glad we did. The food is terrific. I took the chefs special soup and my wife took the spring rolls. We both had the ginger stir fry beef which comes with a tasty thin sauce. Cannot fault the food, lots of coconut milk lemon grass etc. ood value as well. I am glad that the Queens head also now has a branch of Panthong Thai as I have enjoyed Chilli Banana there. t seems they must have an even better Thai option. I didn't think that was possible!!!

The restaurant is quite simple but there is in my opinion and an outstanding painting of a Thai village which sucks your eye into it. Dramatic

3  Thank GezM