“Extremely surprising”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Extremely surprising”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

My wife and I booked quite late on the day we visited which was a Saturday evening and the man who I spoke to on the phone said they were fully booked but he had a look to see what he could do. He managed to fit us in and from when we arrived the staff were extremely attentive and continued to be throughout our meal. There were a great selection of wines at very reasonable prices and both of the starters and main dishes we ordered were both faultless and delicious. I would recommend this restaurant for both couples and also larger groups. Looking forward to eating here again soon.

4 Thank Sibbo C

“Superb food and service”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We've eaten at both the Central Wilmslow restaurant as well as the one attached to the Kings Arms. Both are amazing! The food is some of the best Thai food I've ever eaten. The seabass pla raad prik (I think that's the name) is the best crispy seabass I've tasted. The beef massaman curry is equally good. We always have the mixed starter too which is super!

The only thing I dislike at Thai restaurants is the lack of decent desserts... I don't like ice cream or deep fried banana so often miss out on afters : )

5 Thank janey197
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great! !”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Visited this place recently and it was superb. Food was top quality at a good price, and the service was friendly and fast. Definitely recommend it to any Thai food lovers!!

3 Thank jonmerc
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic time at a fantastic Thai”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Recently visited this highly rated restaurant and wasn't disappointed in the least, in short food to die for and the warmest of welcomes, well done to the Manager and her staff, I will highly recommend your establishment to all my friends and relatives. Dan and Annie

3 Thank DannyDarbyshire
Cheshire
“Wonderful New Thai Experience”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Had a beautiful take out meal from their new restaurant at the Kings Arms. The food was delicious; tasty, piping hot and plenty of it. Not too pricey either. The added bonus is that you can "kill two birds with one stone" as they say and enjoy a couple of drinks in the lovely local that is the Kings Arms Pub whilst you wait! A perfect match!

• Visited November 2013