“Great! !”

Ranked #5 of 93 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Visited this place recently and it was superb. Food was top quality at a good price, and the service was friendly and fast. Definitely recommend it to any Thai food lovers!!

3  Thank jonmerc

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Recently visited this highly rated restaurant and wasn't disappointed in the least, in short food to die for and the warmest of welcomes, well done to the Manager and her staff, I will highly recommend your establishment to all my friends and relatives. Dan and Annie

3  Thank DannyDarbyshire
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Had a beautiful take out meal from their new restaurant at the Kings Arms. The food was delicious; tasty, piping hot and plenty of it. Not too pricey either. The added bonus is that you can "kill two birds with one stone" as they say and enjoy a couple of drinks in the lovely local that is the Kings Arms Pub whilst you wait! A perfect match!

3  Thank Helen22Cheshire
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Having recently read the glowing comments on TripAdvisor my friend and I thought we would but the reviews to the test and were absolutely delighted that we did!, firstly on arrival we were greeted very warmly by Manager, after which we were attended to by her staff with great efficiency and politeness thereafter we were treated to what I can only describe without a doubt the best Thai food we have ever experienced, so a big well done to the Manager and her staff you have very certainly earned your highly rated position on TripAdvisor.

5  Thank SGD98
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service, the food was the best I have eaten in a long time. I would have no hesitation in recommending it to all my friends and family. I will certainly be going there again.

3  Thank Procam55