“Great food!! Really excellent!”
Review of Phanthong Thai

Phanthong Thai
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Our family has been dining at the previous restaurant here for years so we decided to give it a go!! Once we were in there it was unrecognisable! Looks clean and crisp (not v Thai though) feels nautical!
The staff were friendly and talked us through the specials.
The food was delicious! Really yummy! We'll definitely be going back! The starters were fab and the green curry with king prawns was amazing!
Yum- take me back

2  Thank Nicola L

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Visited this new restaurant in Wilmslow this evening. The food was superb, great selection on the drinks menu and the flavoured green teas with floating flowers a must have! The whole experience was topped off by the wonderful service! Also do take away with a good discount off the eat in prices. Definitely give it a go, you will not be disappointed.

3  Thank HelenGlass70
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We attended the newly opened Thai restaurant tonight(Tuesday) the mid week special is very good value for money £14 for any starter and main meal (tues-thurs) the restaurant looks lovely very fresh and welcoming. I agree with one of the other comments we were a family of 4 and and had a very small table not at all big enough, just about large enough for two people. The food was lovely though very hot and tasty. However no salt and pepper on the table :-(
The only thing that let them down tonight was the length of time we had to wait for everything! There were only 3 ladies on the floor all night and as it is new it was full, however i do feel we waited a long time for each course and the bill ect. This could be easily resolved with more staff. I will return as I very much enjoyed the food. I wish them good luck and look forward to trying it again when the crowds have died down.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Heard this place was opening and wanted to try it ,we went last night (Sunday) the decor is great and the food even better , very tasty and well presented ,the deal on Sunday is great value for money , we will be back very soon , if you like Thai food this is the place to go

2  Thank lifesabeach108
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A real authentic Thai restaurant in Wilmslow is well overdue and we were really looking forward to our first visit. We were welcomed on arrival by the ovely waitresses and we very impressed with the service and the decor of the restaurant. The menu was excellent and we enjoyed a variety of dishes. We actualy left quite a lot because the portions are very generous!
The drinks menu too is excellent with plenty of choice in authentic beers as well as some lovely wines served at the right temperature which is always important to my wife who enjoys her wine served cold!
My wife had the Pad Thai which she said was the best she'd tasted and I had Gean Massaman and I have to say it was the best Thai meal I've had outside of London, it was that good.
We recently enjoyed a take-away from Phanthong too and that was superb too. The only critisism was that it was little pricey for a take-away but gorgeous non the less!
It just remain s for me to say that I cant wait to visit again!

1  Thank Wilmslowboy