“Very Good Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Swadesh Wilmslow - CLOSED

Swadesh Wilmslow
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Very Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have been to Swadesh restaurant quite a few times and really liked the food. The staff is very nice and it doesn't take long to get your order. I must say very clean and tidy food place. My husband prefers to eat food in this restaurant.

Whenever we are in Wilmslow, we always visit this restaurant. Food is very delicious. I always enjoy the food there and the service is great.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Monikamona

“Not impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

A week back I attended the Swadesh Wilmslow with a few freinds. Expecting to enjoy a lovely evening.I was not at all impressed. On ordering the food I found that the waiter was preoccupied with his mobile phone. As the phone was ringing he excused himself, returning a few minutes later . The food arrived on cold plates and was mediocre. Not authentic indian. When I addressed this with the waiter he didn't seem bothered. As he seemed more interestd in. Chatting with colleagues.

Not at all a pleasant night. Will not be returning any time soon.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent Indian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

We miss Cafe Amma but this has replaced it with ease. The chicken tikka and the sag paneer are the best I have ever tasted. Great service, friendly waiters, good atmosphere even on a Tuesday evening. Not cheap, but we did have 2 of the more expensive main courses, however the food more than justified the price. Have different options to a standard Indian menu so makes a good change. I think now the best Indian in Wilmslow.

2 Thank Jog10000
Vienna, Austria
“delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

we enjoyed happy hour meals and they were delicious food. staff was very friendly and really making an effort. the atmosphere was pleasant. we had a lovely evening altogether. we´re definitely going back.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Christa B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

On the 7th January, three of us went to eat. We ordered food was not happy with the service and the food cold I didn't enjoy my evening . Staff were not friendly and were to busy on their mobiles. Was disappointed paid full bill but did not enjoy.

1 Thank Kermitthefrog2