Having stayed at the Britannia Aberdeen I wasn't expecting big things but wow this hotel is bad.
( I stay in hotels up and down the uk every week so know what to expect from different chains)
Please also bare in mind that this is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a bad review.
The staff haven't got a clue what is going on.
The pool carried a £5 charge per person and was closed for kids after 7.30.
The room are dirty and full of cobwebs.
We couldn't find a parking space at first and the staff didn't know what to tell us.
The bar is ridiculously expensive.
On our return the pre paid pick up service wouldn't collect us from arrivals and made us walk to a petrol station on site with our cases.
Our car was bumped in the car park whilst we were away.
To top it all off I've just checked and they have charged us the £90 twice so I now have to try and get that refunded.
Do yourself a favour, pay the extra money and get a decent hotel actually at the airport as this lot are a joke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Airport Inn Manchester is ideally located less than 10 minutes from Manchester Airport, and is one of the prime hotels near Manchester Airport, just south of Manchester city centre. The hotel offers exclusive Stay & Fly Packages which include on-site Manchester Airport Parking and for a small charge, a 24 hour taxi service, transporting you to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Airport Inn Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manchester Airport Hotel Wilmslow
- Manchester Airport Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Wilmslow
- Wilmslow Holiday Inn