stayed there 10 nights .room was small.no fridge.they only changed our sheets once after we complained twice.house keeping was crap.floors were dirty .they wanted £15 Stirling a day for wi-fi.
the pool was ok but not good for kids too many old people (members of the spa) moaning about getting their hair wet and splashed..hot tub was for some reason 16 and over.plus a women was holding swimming lessons.so we didn't feel welcome at all .the staff at reception were great as well as the waiters/bar staff...we won't be staying again ...the bill was wrong( £40) too ..the cost of staying 10 days was £700..not worth it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Airport Inn Manchester is ideally located less than 10 minutes from Manchester Airport, and is one of the prime hotels near Manchester Airport, just south of Manchester city centre. The hotel offers exclusive Stay & Fly Packages which include on-site Manchester Airport Parking and for a small charge, a 24 hour taxi service, transporting you to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Airport Inn Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manchester Airport Hotel Wilmslow
- Manchester Airport Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Wilmslow
- Wilmslow Holiday Inn