“This place just keeps getting better !!”

Eastern Revive - Wilmslow
Ranked #10 of 93 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Just called in from cinema with my son for a quick bite and it turned out to be best part of the night ,, awesome restaurant for best ever food , Definately our favourite .

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Fantastic all round dining experience!
Staff marvellous attentive front of house Wasim is a master at welcoming his customers!
Food consistently amazing!
The best curry house around by a long shot.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I go here occasionally as we live in Hale but each time it is so obviously much better than all the competition. The fish tika starter is in a class of its own.

Service superb.

Keep it up and I hope your place in knutsford when it opens is as good.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Visited this restaurant by myself on a recent business visit to the area. The food is pretty good and the service is simply excellent. I just wanted someplace where I could get in, have a quick meal and get back to the hotel. The restaurant served the purpose well though there were clearly people there who were regulars with their friends. Highly recommend the place for a curry in the area.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our first time at Eastern Revive after friends recommended and the food was pleasant enough and pretty much similar to other Indian establishments in the main.
Went midweek and it was quiet but the restaurant was warm and service fine, however it's so annoying and seems to be particular to Indian restaurants really, that the waiting-on staff almost guard your table standing nearby and watch whilst you're eating - just seem to be over zealous in that department!! Meanwhile the 'manager' also stood nearby - but was engrossed in his mobile phone for long periods - to do this in sight of the customers is beyond me.
With our meal I ordered a side order of Aloo Methi which is a favorite when eating Indian and though it was nice the portion was ridiculously miniscule with 5 small pieces of potato at £4.20!!
I questioned the size of the portion with the waiter to be told that it 'was a side order' however I've eaten at enough Indian restaurants to know that elsewhere the portion is more in keeping with the price. I ordered another Aloo Methi and I must say I was 'cheesed off' to note that we were charged yet another £4.20.
As said pleasant meal, the service was fine otherwise (though none of the staff were able to raise a smile throughout) just left uninspired.