“Nice atmosphere and good service”
Review of Honey bee

Honey bee
Ranked #27 of 98 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Honey Bee in Wilmslow is a country pub & restaurant oozing rural charm and rustic character. Our picturesque surroundings provide the perfect backdrop for savouring the hearty, seasonal pub-food on our menu, and the carefully nurtured cask ales and fine wines gracing our bar.
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Went for a early evening sunday lunch with young kids, great service and a nice atmosphere however felt the food could have been better. Dissapointing roast beef and mass produced yorkshire puds, kids churros were stodgy and drowned in cinnamon sugar.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Popped in here for a meal when we staying at the hotel down the road.Although the food was average i felt a tad overpriced.

1  Thank jugstwotimes
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We have been to the Honeybee so many times now, and always enjoyed it. We usually take the children as the atmosphere is nice for them too. Nathalie and her staff do a great job, the staff are always smiling and helpful. The food isn't gourmet, but it's good and it's good value with a lovely atmosphere!!

1  Thank caroleken70
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Booked a table for a family gathering. Had a super surprise care of the Vintage Inn website of a free bottle of Champagne as it was my birthday, along with a food discount deal. The fact that the food itself was delicious, just made the lunchtime meeting even more special. Go agasin, without doubt even without the deals. Staff were brilliant and I thank them for a lovely time.

1  Thank tworods
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The service was terrible. Not unfriendly just an hour from order to main after asking three times. I ordered the chicken dish with haggis. Being from Edinburgh I tried to find the haggis. Maybee it was the mush inside a dry chicken covered in oats microwaved. I complained and the waiter said word for word "what would you want us do about it". I strongly I say again strongly recommend avoiding. This is my first ever complaint online. DOING hope this shows my anger.

2  Thank Mackenzie007