“Excellent staff but disabled rooms not good!!” 2 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Wilmslow
Chirk, United Kingdom
“Excellent staff but disabled rooms not good!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

Staff were EXCELLENT, mattress in room terrible, no wet room facilities so couldn't shower!

Room Tip: if you are disabled, choose elsewhere!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Hampshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2011

A typical Premier Inn, staff welcoming and friendly.
Location is perfect and easy to find.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Ramkei
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

Although this hotel is not easy to find in the dark we had a pleasant stay.
Very helpful staff the room was comfortable and very quiet.
Exceptional value for money and only 10 mins from Manchester Airport.

Room Tip: Quiet hotel so don't think any would be a problem
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank feather357
TeamLeader M, Team Leader at Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
Dear Feather357,

Thank you for your great feedback from your stay with us in December 2011.
I do agree we are hidden away a bit as we’re tucked just behind the pub the Boddingtons Arms. I believe we did used to have a sign next to the main road, which unfortuantly, we had to remove due to a complaint from council in that it did not fit in with the style of the local area.
I will pass your compliments to my team and we hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Carlisle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2011

Stayed here a couple of times before. As per every Premier Inn, couldnt fault it in any way, especially for the price.

The staff every time have been overly friendly and definitely make you feel welcome!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank crazisheep
Dear Crazisheep,

Thank you so much for your review from your stay with us in December 2011. We are pleased that you choose to return to our hotel and that you our satisfied with not only us, but with the Premier Inn brand. We are so lucky to have such a fantastic team here at Premier Inn Manchester Wilmslow and I will pass your compliments on to them.
We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Kind Regards

Altrincham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2011

My family and I stayed at the Wilmslow Premier Inn and we had a very good stay. We were there for one week visiting family as we now live in Spain. The staff were exceptionally freindly and helpful and the whole experience was made easy for us as we have a 14 month old little girl. We had a "glitch" on the Thursday night when a bunch of very disrespectful people were staying for a conference and ran riot in the hotel (I suspect the review written on the 1st November with the title "rude staff" is written by one of those above mentioned!!!!!) However it was dealt with as rapidly as was possible by the gentleman on reception who was a really good guy!! The breakfast staff were great and my daughter loved Johnny!!! He was really professional and worked his socks off!! All in all I would recommed this hotel without any hesitation and we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Helen H
Dear Helen H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such outstanding feedback regarding your stay with us in December 2011. The team and myself are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Premier Inn Manchester Wilmslow.
I am truly sorry that you experienced problems on the Thursday night and I can assure you that the disrespectful individuals did not get off lightly for the trouble they caused that night.
I am thankful that my fantastic team were able to sort the issues out so quickly as it is a shame that some customers do not think about others staying in the hotel. I will pass on your comments regarding the breakfast service to our restaurant partners and let them know that Johnny is a credit to their business.
We hope to see you again some time in the future!

Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

From the moment I checked out to leaving only the next day the staff here went beyond the call of duty. Really helpful and welcoming. Couldn't have asked for anything better considering the circumstances of my visit.
The restaurant has recently been refurbished & has a great menu.
All in all its definitely a Premier Inn I'd go back to. And I'm glad Alderly Edge was fully booked because then I wouldn't have had to book into Wilmslow ;)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Helen S
Dear Helen S,

Thank you very much for the excellent feedback you have left regarding your stay with us in November 2011. I was pleased to hear that my staff went beyond the call of duty as we hope to provide the highest levels of customer service and I'm sure they will be glad to hear that they are succeeding! Also, I will pass on your compliments regarding the recent restaurant refurbishment to our restaurant partners as they will be happy for the feedback.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for one night. Arrived very late in the evening due to a delay in my flight and was welcomed very friendly and efficient. Very comfortable room and bed.

• Stayed November 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Anneke012
Dear Anneke012,

Thank you very much for your lovely review after your stay with us in November 2011. The team & I were very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable time and we hope to welcome you through our doors again in the future.

Sarah Sherlock, Team Leader
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilmslow
The Wilmslow Lodge
The Wilmslow Lodge
#2 of 5 in Wilmslow
Best Western Plus Manchester Airport Wilmslow Pinewood Hotel
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North
Premier Inn Manchester (Handforth) Hotel
The Airport Inn Manchester
The Stanneylands - TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Wilmslow) Hotel? Share your experiences!