“Warm welcome and great food”
Review of Heddy's Restaurant

Heddy's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 103 Restaurants in Wilmslow
Cuisines: Armenian, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Persian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family run restaurant opening timesMonday 5.30 till 1030 pmTuesday -Saturday 12. pm till 2.30 pm 5.30pm till 10.30 pmSundays open for parties
Reviewed October 2, 2017

Never disappointed, always a friendly and courteous welcome. The food is just delicious and the staff are attentive.

heddyWilmslow, Owner at Heddy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Reviewed September 30, 2017

Not being very familiar with Eastern cuisine I hesitated choosing something I would like. I should not have worried as the lamb casserole (one of the "specials") was amazing - really tender and tasty. Service was helpful and friendly and the waitress provided advice on what to expect from each dish - nothing was too much trouble. Great atmosphere too. A truly enjoyable experience.

Thanks you

Reviewed September 25, 2017

We hadn't visited Heddy's restaurant before, but we weren't disappointed with our mid week treat.

Lovely atmosphere, really friendly/helpful staff and the food was so tasty! - what's not to like.

Would highly recommend

Great
Please visit again soon

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit to the restaurant. The first time the manager accommodated us to sit in the bar area as the restaurant was so busy.

This time we were sat in the restaurant area near the window. Absolutely amazing. We dined for early dinner. The service was 5 star, the lady who served us with short black hair, really has fantastic communication skills and was so pleasant, helpful and friendly. She helped me with my choice of food to order, as I do not eat certain meats. She could not do enough for our table. A huge thank you to this lady for being so patient and accommodating.

Overall the atmosphere was great, restaurant was very clean and tidy, service was outstanding and the food was delicious....great portion sizes. The ice cream was so nice and a generous portion, which was great

Lovely comments
I have passed them on

Reviewed September 17, 2017

It was my first visit there and the atmosphere was friendly. We were welcomed and made to feel relaxed. The food is out of this world. The staff are hard working and very helpful. Definitely recommend this restaurant to family and friends.

heddyWilmslow, Owner at Heddy's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Sarah Thankyou so much for your comments. You have made my day!! I will pass on to all the team