“Well worth a visit!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Loaded Gourmet Burger and Fries
Ranked #16 of 254 Restaurants in Ilford
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I love a burger and over the past year there has been a surge in the gourmet burger. A number of notable chains and independents. This establishment is a welcome and excellent addition to the Ilford area. I found it completely by chance, having taken a detour. However once noticed I made a point of getting back there to sample their offering. I was not disappointed.

The classic which I had on my first visit not only delivered on taste, both in the meat and the bun, but it is very reasonably priced. There are so many other food options available locally charging much more for a burger than this place and they do not come close. This is dedication to a burger and it shows.

Fries are good as are the shakes served in jam jars, thick and creamy. i have been three times and every time it has been busy and if anything, its getting busier.

Decor is consistent with the offer. Spotless toilets. A great look overall.

The service is also excellent. Prompt. Knowledgeable. Friendly without faux smiles and pleasantries. I have also been remembered and that is refreshing given that I have only been there 3 times in the space of 3/4 months.

I have suggested to the management that they list themselves on Tripadvisor as I believe they would get lots of good reviews. After each visit I have checked to see if they are listed. I finally took the liberty of listing them myself as I believe they will benefit and I want to review this restaurant and spread the word about this local, independent restaurant serving good food.

I believe the greatest asset of this restaurant is the fact that they are independent. They care as they have a vested interest in their product and at the moment it shows.

In summary, great food, accurately priced, great service.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank WMJAB
LoadedGourmetBurgers, Public Relations Manager at Loaded Gourmet Burger and Fries, responded to this review, October 16, 2014
Thank you for your time and effort in both reviewing us and enlisting us on Tripadvisor.
We do hope you are well and look forward to your next visit.
We'll have a new menu with many new burgers coming very soon and don't forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for our specials.

Kind Regards,