“Needs updating”

Valentines Park Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ilford
Cuisines: Fast Food, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are right in the heart of Valentines Park which is the flagship park in the London Borough Of Redbridge. We offer a wide range of Cafe food which is very reasonably priced, we have a wide range of food on our Menu from fresh Sandwiches, Panini's, Chips, Burgers, Salads, Fresh Coffee & Cakes and our Famous Rossi's Ice Cream.
Ilford, England
“Needs updating”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The shop needs new funiture, the floor tiles are missing. Everything just needs to be updated. Maybe just a lick of paint to start of with. I think a retro style would suit this place. The foods not bad. Had cheesy chips and my son had ice cream. Nice view looking out into the park. Love the convenience of a cafe in the park.

London, United Kingdom
“Great afternoon in the sun”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We visited Valentines Park on Bank Holiday Monday and took the kids to the Fun Fair for the afternoon and then went into the Cafe for some food afterwards with was delicious.
I went for the Valentines Burger & chips which was 5 star, my wife had a Jacket with Tuna and the kids had Cheese Burgers.
The service was good with a friendly atmosphere and it was nice and clean.

“Room for improvement”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

A bit of an institution in the area but it needs improvement in the choice of food it offers.

They need to ask if the food reflects the needs of the local community. Is there enough vegetarian or halal available?

ValentinesParkCafe, Owner at Valentines Park Cafe, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for your feedback and i am very sorry that you wasn’t satisfied with your visit to Valentines Park Cafe.

We are constantly updating our menu by adding and removing things and your feedback is a great help and will be reflected in the menu in due course.

Kind regards
Valentines Park Cafe
Colchester, United Kingdom
“A great lunch”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

We've been going to Valentines Park on and off for years but we haven't been there since 2011 because we moved to Essex. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when we went into the Cafe.
It appears to be in new hands now and has had quite a few changes to it including a lot of new items on the menu.
We only ever normally have an Ice Cream but this time we decided to have our lunch there, the kids had Burgers and Chips and I went for a Jacket Potato with Chilli on and my wife had Chicken Pesto Panini.
There were clean plates all around and then we had our Ice Creams which were delicious.
Would definitely recommend to others and it was very nice and wasn't too expensive.

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Lunch with family”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I visited Valentines Park Cafe with my kids on a Saturday afternoon for lunch and was warmly welcomed by the staff. My children chose fish fingers and chips/ chicken nuggets and chips and I chose a chefs salad - all for under £15 with drinks. Our food arrived to the table quickly and all at the same time (a pet hate of mine when food arrives at different times).

The weather looked like it would be good for the afternoon so we treated ourselves to delicious ice creams and fed the squirrels in the park - the cafe even sells the squirrel food! Excellent value for money lunch which was thoroughly enjoyed and we will definitely return again this summer.

• Visited April 2014