“Another great place for eating out”

Gourmet Grill Family Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 259 Restaurants in Ilford
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Asian, Grill, Pakistani
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We specialise in Grill/Barbeque food, Pakistani Food as well as Chinese Food. We have something for everyone on our menu, from Burgers to Steaks, to Kid's Meals. We also have a Sunday Morning Tradional Pakistani Breakfast Buffet from 8am to 1pm. We also cater for Parties and Weddings. Come and try us.
London, United Kingdom
“Another great place for eating out”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a really good place if you want good taste in a nice family orientated environment. I randomly went to this restaurant a few months ago but very rapidly became a regular. Staff are always welcoming and the food still tastes as it did on first day. Price wise they are on par with other similar restaurants in the area but the quality AND quantity of food is brilliant.

I personally don't like their Mix Grill (as much) because I think there are other places in the area where you get a much better/tastier grill option.

I love their Weekend Breakfast Buffets (Halwa Poori, Nihari, Kucha Naan etc) very nice touch.

They also recently came up with a mobile App which gets you a discount on your bill upon downloading - which I think is a good idea but the app otherwise doesn't do much itself (but I'm not reviewing the app so it's ok)

My Personal Favourites:

10 Thank Shahzad A

Ilford, United Kingdom
“No tap water”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The food is poor standard and very poor service slow and had two wait more then 20 minutes for a cup of coffee. They do not serve tap water you have to buy the cheap water bottle for £1.50.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank donald a
“Average”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Lamb was excellent the mixed shawarma a lamb was too dry.
Would go back for the curries.
Would recommend. Suggest they don't overcook lamb shawarma.

• Visited January 2014
7 Thank sahida64
London, United Kingdom
“A nice family restaurant”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I discovered this restaurant during a business dinner visit. I have since been there twice with my family. The food is good and service professional. It is a family restaurant which strikes the right balance. There are a few items on the menu which I look forward ordering on future visits.

• Visited January 2014