“Great selection, very well served!”

JRC Global Buffet Ilford
Ranked #35 of 260 Restaurants in Ilford
Cuisines: Brazilian, Chinese, Indian, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: JRC Global Buffet Ilford Branch consist over 300 dishes and 12 live cooking station from 12 different countries. There is something for everyone's need. Global Cuisine, Freshly cooked.
Dagenham, United Kingdom
“Great selection, very well served!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Customer service was very good, I was greeted at the entrance which I always appreciate. Great selection with food from literally everywhere around the world. Usually you'll find with buffets that the food quality isn't that great and world food buffets usually suffer, but here the food was very well made and tastes very authentic. I would definitely recommend!!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Eeveeie

• Chinese (Traditional) first
london
“As global buffets go this is hard to beat”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

£15.99 for the buffet on Fri evening. This was a very busy place so I was glad that we booked. The staff in the foyer and the bar excellent but the waiting staff including the manageress needed lessons in English and customer service....hence lost the star. I'm glad I went with a friend who'd been before as I'd not known the set up. The food was freshly made and tasted delicious. There were Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese stations and a huge fruit and dessert bar. I stuck to the Thai and Japanese and thoroughly recommend them. There were an abundance of seafood, mega prawns..need I say more. The plates were regularly cleared by the staff and the place was kept clean. Don't expect the staff to wait on you because they don't ..you go to the bar and fetch your own drinks. Saying that, I'll definately come again and definately recommend the place.

1 Thank bkpkerluvs2travel
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, let down by one very poor staff member”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Went with 14 people back in November 2013. Didn't start off too well as one of the staff member 'Samantha' was very rude, ignorant, no sense of customer service and a terrible attitude spoiled the evening. JRC need to see who they are employing as choosing the wrong person on a customer based environment is not the right way.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank privatejrc
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Very impressed with service and choice of food was amazing its one of the best meals I've ever had in ilford

“Worst buffet ever”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Service is poor,today I came on my birthday and the last time I visited the staff said I could just walk in but today they said I had to book,just terrible

2 Thank Alan S