On the 15th Feburary 2008 me and my parents went for a weekend trip to London. A lovely day in London, it had to be said, but the Fire Alarm went off in the middle of the night because of some boys upstairs kicking the toilet out. We had a phone call at about 2:30 in the morning and then found out. We went to reception to find out the fire brigade had been and gone, saying that the building was unsafe to be in. Yet the manager kept everyone in reception.
At 6, we were still in the reception. We had our breakfast and left.
Overall, a rubbish hotel. I understand it wasn't their fault but their reaction... gastly. The one high point was that if we go again we get a free night! And we are going... soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 45 minutes down the Central line from Oxford Circus, and 30 minutes' drive from Stansted Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn London Ilford Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ilford Hotel Ilford
- Premier Inn London Ilford Hotel Essex