“A Little Gem”

Premier Inn London Ilford Hotel
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Ilford
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights over the weekend at the Premier Inn in Ilford. The room was excellent, although we did request a quiet room, had we had the traffic side, it may have been a different story. The staff were very friendly and there was plenty of choice for breakfast. The Underground was close by & there was plenty of free parking. Good restaurants in Wanstead, just 15 minutes walk or one tube stop. We would return!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kirtoncouple
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn London Ilford Hotel

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Stayed at the premier Ilford during October half term. The hotel and staff were excellent. The weekend was excellent value and will definitely be returning in the future. The beefeater restaurant was very good and a good choice for children.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria B
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed for a total of 9 nights(6/10/13-15/10/13) on business. Expectations of prem.inn accommodation met as always, actually I always prefer prem inn accommodation, I am always well looked after, feel very safe and i am treated as an individual, they really do care. This is consistent no matter what time of day it is. Ample parking behind a barrier, exit code changed regularly, so secure. The exit barrier is a little tight, I hit the yellow posts a couple of times, but that is more down to my poor driving I think, mind you judging by the posts I wasn't the first. From the minute I arrived, help was on hand. I had lots of luggage and help was immediately offered. My room(6) faced the car park, so I heard very little, seemingly the other side was a little noisier. Staff were very knowledgeable about the area, and even suggested commuting by taxi to my places of work, as it would be cheaper, even a price was negotiated for me. I enjoyed my stay so much so I will and am staying again from 27/10/13. If there is a negative, the Wifi, but this seems to be 'iffy' in nearly all the prem inns. I was however offered my money back. Thank you to all the staff

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank E1OVO
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is nearly everything it says. Yes budget but clean. Shame about the inconsiderate other guests, they started banging about at 3am! Breakfast was good and the staff very friendly and helpful. Was tea and coffee and a hair dryer but no toiletries in the bathroom.

Room Tip: Don't have a ground floor room!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Hotel was as expected though rather expensive. After previous poor reviews of breakfasts we were very pleasantly surprised. It was actually quite good - and good value given that our two kids ate free - and staff were very welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Lots of secure parking, very clean, comfy beds and friendly staff - Perfect & would recommend. We could help ourselves to cakes at Reception, which was a nice touch. Beefeater next door was fine, breakfast was a little pricey, mainly because I only had a bacon sandwich. Could eat as much as you like so I should have eaten more I suppose.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2013

You get what you pay for iin a budget hotel. Premier is at the top end of the range, but it's clean, secure, reliable. I use the Ilford hotel a lot and would recommend it as a London pied-a-terre - it's half the price of one in central London but as iut's right next to Redbridge tube station you can be in the city in a jiff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business