“Decent Indian food”

Cinnamon Ruchiz
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent Indian food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Looked like a expensive place but the bill was reasonable. Specially with a free desert which was the best thing. Went with my English friends and surprisingly they liked it even though some items were little spicy. Would recommend it

1 Thank Pratheep C

London, United Kingdom
“Best Place For Hosting Parties”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We celebrated our dearest friend's birthday party in Cinnamon Ruchiz Last week.The place is just perfect to host a small to medium scale gathering. The food was served hot and the taste was amazing.The staff were very cooperative and understanding. Special thanks to Mr. Shibin Das for all the help. The place and food was true value for money. I would personally recommend this place to any one who is looking for a good party experience at a reasonable price.

Once again thanks to Cinnamon Ruchiz and its staff members for giving us a good experience.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank msakthis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Value for Money”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I went there with my friends,recommended by my friend. But we were really not sure about the restaurant, but surprisingly the ambience was very good and the taste was delicious. specially the fish tandoori. the staffs were really good. Really wish to visit again if I am going to ilford. recommend this restaurant for food lovers with calm ambience. I think it suits for couples a lot !!!!

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best place to taste india foods in London”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have tried different places for indian food but I really felt it is one of the best place in the London to taste authentic indian food.
Nice and pleasant ambiance with light music makes it really romantic. I have been with my girl friend and family and I really enjoyed the time and definitely worth the money.
I should say the hospitality was commendable and they treated really well each time.
With no doubt, I will definitely recommend Cinnamon Ruchiz if someone out there is looking for some good indian food.

I am sorry for "swati" and I would say it might be one of the bad day and would suggest to give try once again and I sure you might change your mind. They are also polite and willing to meet customer feedbacks.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Madhu D
“Filthy cutlery with food stains”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I went there with my sister, we order mushroom manchurian and medu wada for starter... This place wasn't that busy, we hade two more girls on our right side of the table, one waiter, food took ages to come, by the time it came it was cold and I was treating my sister, she saw few cutlery weren't washed properly. So overall horrible place to eat out! Just one more thing: avoid drinking fizzy drinks they were flat as for us!

• Visited November 2013