“Clean, Comfortable & Care”

Arinza Hotel London
Ranked #10 of 15 Ilford B&B and Inns
London, England, United Kingdom
“Clean, Comfortable & Care”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I see few people have negative reviews about this hotel, I don't know what they consider to be a good hotel. I think it has all the ingredients to be ranked as a very good hotel. I really had a great stay in ARINZA HOTEL.

1) CLEAN: The first thing I noticed about this hotel was that it has a very clean outlook, the windows were clean with nice pictures hanging inside on the walls, no signs of dust as I have dust allergy but I found it tidy.

2) COMFORTABLE: The rooms were very comfortable, it was cold but I slept nicely on a very comfortable bed with the heater on. The toilets was running hot water as I had a morning shower. There was no sound of traffic or people shouting due to an ideal location specially in Ilford area. I had a very smooth sleep.

3) CARE: The staff was friendly as I was asked if I need anything again and again, reminds me of someone is caring and there for help if I need it. I would definitely recommend it for families as mothers do need lot of things for children which the staff can help the customers.

4) FRIENDLY: The staff was very friendly, the girl sitting on the counter was very sweet and helpful.
Example 1: I was watching the television in the waiting area and she came to me and ask me if I want to change the channel or should she increase the volume for me.
Example 2: I asked the same girl if I can stay for an extra hour then the normal check out time as I was waiting for my friend to pick me but it was a yes and in this way I could manage to schedule my day.

The only think I would say is that is negative may be is that there is not much space for parking, you need to book that in advance. Overall, the management running is doing an excellent job. The girl is doing a really good job. Thanks ARINZA HOTEL!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ShikebPITBULL

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Hungarian first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I can say that people are never satisfied with anything. If you give them Sugar, they want Salt, and if you give them Salt then they want Sugar. I will share my experience at Arinza Hotel in London.

I can say it was Very Good. I will give them 4 Stars. Don't expect to find a 5 Start Hotel with a big Lobby, this is a small hotel, but the attention was good, people very friendly, they dont have breakfast, or lunch or anything like that. but I didn't really need it. I knew it will be something like that. This place is only 25 minutes away from London Eye. Only 2 trains to get there.

Room ( Very Clean ) They Clean our room and change linens and towels everyday.
Modern Bath, small but enough for what i need it. ( It was only 7 days )
Basically Everything I needed.

There are plenty of places to go and eat very cheap near this hotel, only 2 minutes walk, nice area, and Safe. A lot of stores, markets, Fast food restaurants, and more things around. And the most important thing ( The Subway was only a few blocks away. )

Please come on. If you want to be treated as a king, then book on a a 5 Star Hotel, and spend like 600 Pounds per day / per person. What you basically need is to sleep, and have hot water.
I used to leave the hotel at 8am in the morning and go back every night around 10-11 pm at night. Do u think i care how many stars the hotel had ? I only wanted to take a bath and get ready for next day, and it was perfect. Believe me. I went to know the city, to see London, not to be the whole day at the hotel, and if u are not going to be in the hotel, then whey u need 5 stars accommodations for ? I Hope my comment is enough to make u trust these Hotel. Don't listen to what others say. People want to have the best service in the world and pay less. That's not possible.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Joseph L
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The hotel was clean, the room small but modern, all staff friendly and efficient, the rates were very reasonable £59n p/night, double room, me and my girlfriend stayed here and went to the tennis at the 02, 15 mins walk from the tube through a nice suburb. Not a bad word to say about it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Perth, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I booked a room in this hotel coz it has a great feedbacks, but what a surprise we had when we arrived there. Firstly, I've booked a Twin room and got double and secondly, the carpet was dirty and wasn't hoovered for ages probably, walls dirty, dust everywhere, leaking shower and terrible noise from ventilation upstairs all night. The neighbours we had were very loud and slammed their doors most of the night. It doesn't deserve to have an even one star. I would not recommend it to others.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank zaneta p

Travelers are raving about these Ilford hotels

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I was due to stay in this "4 star" hotel on the 5th and 6th of July.
As we were walking to the hotel we realized it was not an ideal environment, based down what can only be described as a back alley, the hotels exterior pretty much explains that this is not a hotel but a converted house. There is an uneasy vibe in the area and doesn't lift. Upon entering the hotel we checked in and were taken to our room, which was very small and cramped. The walls were dirty and paper thin, we could hear other guests moving and talking. There was insect traps scattered around the room, a very small window up a height which couldn't be accessed. The bed had a bug under the covers. Safe to say we didn't stay 1 night let alone 2. It ended up costing an extra 260 to go to a premier inn, but much better. Promised a refund 3 months ago still waiting now. Avoid at all costs. Please do not go.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Alan04111985
Shrewsbury, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Very clean, great service from friendly staff, room cleaned every day, tube station 20 min walk or 5min bus ride away and they are every 6 mins,free wifi,free parking(limited spaces),would recormend this to my own family so must be worth a visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Richmond
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was in Room 5, close to reception. My room was excellent if on the small side. Very modern and clean and with a good ensuite with a decent size wash basin and a big shower cubicle. The room was had a nice flat screen TV and air conditioning. The continental breakfast is delivered to your room on a tray at a time you specify, from 6 am. It was quite noisy and I could hear conversations in reception, doors closing and people going up and down the stairs. This wasn't a problem to me as I was very tired and had a good nights sleep anyway. The young man on reception forgot to bring my breakfast at 7 am ( in fact he was asleep when I went to see what had happened to it ). I was very pleased with my room and I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: There is limited parking at the front of the hotel. Arrive early if you want a parking space.